Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Update on Triple Threat Testing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Shadow

Just got off the phone with the lab:

Moisture was recalculated last nite

Result is 5.9%.

Complete re-run will be ready this afternoon.

There was a mix-up between the protein value for George's sample and another protein that the lab was analyzing. The "other" product was supposed to be 30 grams. The value reported for that sample was 55 grams.

So it looks like that explains the mix-up.

Sticky???

no offense dude, but i think the damage has already been done... real labs shouldn't be "mixing up" stuff - there is something fishy about all this. I've used TripleThreat for 8 months now and this thread has shot my consumer confidence to shit.

m1cron1x said:
no offense dude, but i think the damage has already been done... real labs shouldn't be "mixing up" stuff - there is something fishy about all this. I've used TripleThreat for 8 months now and this thread has shot my consumer confidence to shit.

No offense - but the lab scans will be posted along with all pertinent lab info so you can verify their FDA approval for yourself.

You can't imagine how relieved I am.

As for the lab, wtf? That's a pretty big mistake to make... and they're FDA'd???

DaMan said:
You can't imagine how relieved I am.

As for the lab, wtf? That's a pretty big mistake to make... and they're FDA'd???

Actually, I am not surprised as even the best labs make errors all the time. Once we tested our Phenyltropic PPA, at a very well respected lab -- not this one.

And the results per tablet came back as:

(Phenylpropanolamine) - 3.75 mg

Yohimbine HCl - 25 mg

When we called them to inquire, they realized that they had accidentally transposed the two numbers. They then sent us another certificate with the correct results of:

(Phenylpropanolamine) - 25 mg

Yohimbine HCl - 3.75 mg

These results corresponded with our label claim.

m1cron1x said:

That's too bad, because if anything, this should increase your consumer confidence. I cannot think of any products on the market that undergo rigorous testing, followed by an extensive, open, and uncensored consumer critique on the manufacturer's own sister web site, followed by more testing.

Not only does this keep us on our toes, but if for example something was to have been found to be less than optimal, then this gives us the opportunity to make the product better still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom