Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

18 year-old and creatine

since creatine's half life is extremely long it wouldn't make sense to cycle it in short spurts. it will still be in your system long after you stop taking it. like 1 month on, 1 month off wouldn't make sense.

based on the research i've done.

just run a low dose ED or EOD and you will get the benefits. if you want to get off of it then stop taking it for a full 6 months then go back on that way. i think it takes a full 3 or 4 months to be out of your system.

Thanks for all the responses! He has used No-xplode and likes that. He already has relatively big legs. He is just not into legs exercises. He wants to work on upper. I told him how working legs would actually hepl upper body but he won;t listen. Strange for an 18-yr old not listening to his old man, eh?

creatine is naturally in the body and is totally okay to supplement it. Most supplements are.

Just don't let me take test boosters or AIs and most important of them all don't let him hang around MMA kids that wear tapout everything and think is OD on everything just to get high.

Thanks for all the responses! He has used No-xplode and likes that. He already has relatively big legs. He is just not into legs exercises. He wants to work on upper. I told him how working legs would actually hepl upper body but he won;t listen. Strange for an 18-yr old not listening to his old man, eh?

start doing deadlifts, cleans, and squats with him. they are fun when doing them together.

try and teach him to split up his workouts and have a day dedicated to legs only. if he wants to succeed he will have to listen.

Def good to go. I remember the media years ago trying to make a fuss on this and I sneaked behind my Mom to get some lol. Still using to this day and not a single problem from it. Drink a good bit of water and train hard! Creatine is a staple and will be for ever.

Creatine just mobilizes fluid to the muscles. the result is temporary. Although it is considered safe the verdict isn't conclusive: personally I avoid it. I use protein powder and greens+ multi-vitamins to help my body keep up with my workouts. :)

2-3g a day is enough to keep your body fully saturated. Especially for a young person. Take this amount everyday.
You can't use it a few times a week and expect results, it doesn't work like that.

Top Bottom