Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BPS products

packers6211

Just wanted to see in any have tried either two of the BPS products out? I'm currently finishing up my Combustion by them and have enjoyed every day using it. I'm actually going to try Endosurge soon.

Using both right now actually. Only been a few days with Endosurge and libido is ridiculous on this. Combustion provides me with the extra pep I need to get through the work day.

I know that right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My wife ask me what the hell is up when I give it to her 2-3 times in one night haha I said to think Orbit!!

I know that right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My wife ask me what the hell is up when I give it to her 2-3 times in one night haha I said to think Orbit!!

I got a feeling that if people don't practice 'wrap it, before you tap it' Endosurge is going to be held responsible for another baby boom.

Final review of BPS combustion and Anabeta. First I'd like to say PES is a reputable company and belive to be one of the best out there. Anabeta is by far one of the best products I've use to date and delievered a solid strength increase and noticed quicker recovery as well. BPS being new I didn't know what to expect, but after this stack I will gladly used their products as I noticed an even flow of energy and was more focused instead of the jittery out mind energy. I experience some pr's especially on the incline db's now at 60lbs and 405 on leg presses. I will continue to see more results once my trt is where it needs to be. For anyone wanting a good fat burner I'd suggest trying out Combustion. BPS is a company to look out for a force to reckoned with.

I'm actually going to start BPS Endorsurge in couple days. I am not going to take stims for a while. I am possibley going to do Endosurge with either cyanstadone or bestdrol. Havoc just didn't respond to me.

If his run is anything like mine, strength is up, as are the boners.

inb4 TMI

How is the endosurge going packers?

Endosurge is amazing bro! I had to take a few days off from beastdrol since I couldn't workout due to injuring my ankle. Let's just say that didn't keep Endosurge and I away from the bedroom and the Mrs. I get amazing libido boost from this stuff and I can only hope to see more products emerge from BPS!!!

Top Bottom