Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

supplement or vitamin to give you energy throughout the day?

bentleychris23

hi, i find myself needing naps throughout the day, and have always just lacked energy to keep me going. i had blood tests done and i'm fine, so i was just wondering if there are any vitamins or supplements that you can recommend to give me that extra step during the day, and keep me going without a nap. thanks

Hi there. Was going through a similar thing my self. Doctors couldn't put finger on it. Had test blood test everything normal. Was really getting me down. Some mornings I didn't getbout of bed. I am a lot better now. Still get the odd day were just feel so tired.
I put mine down to overtraining not eating enough daily calories. Eat mainly protein and low carbs. Started to eat more carbs like porridge. Take Wellman vitamins original up to now all good another thing that affects me is I never get 8 hours sleep a night. Normally bout 4. Own fault but when I need to on odd days I take 3-4 pro plus but becarful as you don't want to rely on them.

If you find things that help reply think it's common.

hi, i find myself needing naps throughout the day, and have always just lacked energy to keep me going. i had blood tests done and i'm fine, so i was just wondering if there are any vitamins or supplements that you can recommend to give me that extra step during the day, and keep me going without a nap. thanks

Let us know what you take n how you get on :)

I'll throw in injectable B12 with the rest of what was mentioned

I personally enjoyed animal pak.. It offers so much stuff. The only down side is that it is so many pills to swallow.. I usually take one pak a day but of you go all day and need that extra push the recommended dosage is 2 paks a day

Top Bottom