Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My experience with n2kts vs imr

momentum34

I figured I would pass this along for anyone interested in finding a good pre-workout supplement. I have been taking 1MR for a while now. The thing I like about 1MR is that, unlike Jack3d, I never have to use more than one scoop which is get since my tolerance is pretty darn high. Well today I got my N2KTS along with Unleashed, Post Cycle, HCGenerate and am expecting Gear on Monday.

So, I decided to try the N2KTS tonight before my workout. The bottle says 45 servings but a serving is considered 1 scoop and the directions say to take 1-2 scoops.. I took 2 because of my tolerance. The reason I have been taking 1MR for so long is the geranium that is in it gives awesome focus which is importnat to me in order to get a solid workout. Well, guess what, the ingredient in N2KTS is also geranium for focus. However, I had much better focus today with the N2KTS. It was twice as good as what I got from 1MR.

I could have put this all in one sentence, lol, sorry for the rambling. There are a few less servings in N2KTS than with 1MR but N2KTS is a good bit cheaper than 1MR which I was paying close to $50 for. I will now be buying N2KTS, it is cheaper, gives me the energy I need and AWESOME focus which is a must for me.

Verdict: N2KTS is the shizzle!

Almost forgot, I got a free sample of glutamine powerchews. The things taste good which really doesn't matter to me but they are the PERFECT thing to have when traveling.

Yes it is. Probably the best tasting (Apple and Grape) pre-workout I've used as well. The geranium gives GREAT focus, but I just can't avoid that dreaded 1, 3 dick. Oh well, for the results, it's worth it!

Yes it is. Probably the best tasting (Apple and Grape) pre-workout I've used as well. The geranium gives GREAT focus, but I just can't avoid that dreaded 1, 3 dick. Oh well, for the results, it's worth it!

You ain't kidding, my dick goes into hiding, hahaha. I forgot about the test, its the best tasting preworkout mix i had. I like to drink a little more than half and add more water and it still tastes great! The powerchews were a nice surprise. I expected some chewy piece of candy that tasted like hell. They actually look like tums, a little bigger and they taste like candy.

If you think the 1, 3 dick is bad with N2KTS, throw 2 Forged Burner in the mix! You'll think your shit went into hibernation for the season!

All sides aside though, both work incredible together!

really? i hump pretty damn good on fburner, wang is fine. just on n2kts it definitely acts like a scared turtle

For me it's 1, 3 in general. 1 Forged burner and I'm ok, 2 and I may as well call it in. Add N2KTS to the mix and nothing could get me hard for for 8-12 hours!

It's a bitch really, but it works so damn well I deal with it.

dudes take hcgenerate when using the N2KTS and you are fine. I really don't know what you peeps are talking about. MY dick works no matter what. Guess its me my dick has not once ever stop working for me and I have tossed everything you can think at it. Double high dosed deca and tren mixed with deiselbolan and no test O man all kinds of weird shit just to test things out. I must be a pervert of some kind. I trully feel the 1-3 shit is over hyped and now other companies are forcing reps to keep talking about it talking about it to make it bigger then it is. I have taken 4 scoops a N2KTS a day for months and still everything works perfect

guess we are just limp dicks. maybe i just have a couple of bad days in a row lol. its clearly not 1-3 dick tho cuz fburner i bone better... poor tiny turtle

Top Bottom