Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thinking of running a Test/ Prop Cycle and need some real life experience?

Arabian

Elite Mentor
Platinum
As you know, I have always run a Tren/ Test combo and love the effects however I want to add around 10 pounds of quality lean mass that will not bloat me and still has the hardened look I have now with my Tren. I have sought the advice of Nelson and Radar and they have both suggested Test and Test Prop for this. Who has run this and at what doses and more importantly what were your results. My stats are:

6'2
222 pounds
8% bf
Diet is extremely clean, although we all need more protein.
Ive been lifting so long I forgot how many years. lololol
I also aways have my blood work done before and after , each cycle. Nelson suggested this several years ago as a way of keeping up with your levels which directly results to gains and IT WORKS. I have been doing it every since he recommended it to me.

Thank you and lets see what we have. K to everyone....

Arabian

Last edited:
What does Test and Prop mean? Are you talking about Test Prop? Cause if so I am running it right now at 100mgs ED and I love it. It is a rush of good feelings and erections every morning after I shoot it and for the rest of the day. It starts working immediately and it feels great, so if that is what you are talking about go for it.

You mean Test Prop I'm assuming. It is my favorite test. I got fast results with a more lean look at 350mg/ew.

I'm done running test and doing long expensive cycles for a while I'm about to do a 4 weeker of beast and katanadrol def planning on putting on a lean 10 lbs orals do what injectables do in way less time

those are great stats can we see a pic? :)

What does Test and Prop mean? Are you talking about Test Prop? Cause if so I am running it right now at 100mgs ED and I love it. It is a rush of good feelings and erections every morning after I shoot it and for the rest of the day. It starts working immediately and it feels great, so if that is what you are talking about go for it.

Yes test prop! And thanks what are you running with it?

I'm done running test and doing long expensive cycles for a while I'm about to do a 4 weeker of beast and katanadrol def planning on putting on a lean 10 lbs orals do what injectables do in way less time

those are great stats can we see a pic? :)
The Tren just eats the fat off of me and although , I like the way Im cut , I want to add more lean mass and not bloat. I never have done an all oral cycle however keep me posted .

Top Bottom