Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Masteron Only?

primo will take too long to kick in if you want results in 8 weeks, and your bf is a little high, but if i were you and hell bent on getting something i would go with anavar, I'm on it right now and have taken Tbol in the past, the Var is better IMO for a couple reasons

Tbol stopped working for meafter 4 weeks, it's great for strength and lean bulking weight, you can run the var for the whole 8-10 weeks and it should help (a little) with the stomach fat area. In order to see results though you're going to NEED to run a strict diet, high protein moderate carbs low fats and low cals

I ran Tbol at 40mg, 50mg and 60mg and currently running var at 40mg....takes a little longer to kick in but i do prefer it, and if you can afford it maybe add some clen with the varb

best of luck, be smart, post cycle properly

Cheers for the answers everybody :)

I thinked I need to get my body fat down to minimal 10% and start to cycle something ;)

first of all DIET all clean no junk or dressings etc... secondly intense CARDIO 2 sessions a day am & pm if you're only goal is to lose fat you should reach your goal in about 2 months

Hahahahhah:chomp:

no seriously Im buying something today !! What should I go for? Turanabol or Primobolan ?

Height: 1,77 cm
Weight: 81KG
Strength: Enough!
Psychich Strength: LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER!

Just give me some good tips :D

i would honestly hold off on a cycle for the moment bro.

you can get your bf down reasonably quickly with the right diet and supps.

i would follow the standard routine of eating 500 cals below maintenance and go with 50% protein 30%carbs 20% fat.
carbs pre and postworkout only and use need2slin with these meals - this will put the carbs to best use.

Take a look at needtobuildmuscle.net and check out the fat burners.....they are all GTG from needto ,so you cant go wrong no matter which one you choose.( hurricane can hook you up with a discount code )

Look for a thread by RADAR titled "so you want to build muscle and loose fat " its a great read and plenty of good info....i cant find the link.
Maybe you could PM RADAR for further advice , he is always happy to help and has almost 40years experience !!!

Good luck to ya.:cool:

So one thing that I haven't really seen a solid answer to here yet......

With good training, diet, and cardio, can you see some pretty good results with anvar or masteron alone? How do they compare to winni?

So one thing that I haven't really seen a solid answer to here yet......

With good training, diet, and cardio, can you see some pretty good results with anvar or masteron alone? How do they compare to winni?

haven't tried masteron, but i have done winny and var...both great drugs IMO although i do prefer the anavar, just really expensive.
but to answer your question along with good diet and exercise i would say it will deffinitely improve your gains as oppose to going natural. but in my experience, if your not a huge guy you don't really need AAS to cut, that's more for guys with a ton of muscle that is hard for them to hold to begin with when eating a lot. I'd go with something like ECA or Clen along with good diet and exercise and keep the gear for a bulk or lean bulk....just my 2 cents

Masteron Only?
Tomorrow im buying *************** Masterone 100 (drostanolone propionate)
and im thinking about to start this cycle first time in my life and because im buying it and wanna shoot it me is because I wanna get RIPPED for beach season?

Is this a good idea to do Masteron only for Beach season? my bodyfat is 20% :S I want it low will I see results alone with Masteron?

I just want answer to this and not to put the cycle with testo or something :)

Cheers on Good Answers back! :D
Sorry for my english ...:biggrin:

Cocayn

Here it is

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/a...-build-muscle-loose-fat-then-read-712503.html

and after you're thru with that i want you to read the sticky above that says "FORUM RULES"
Because i dislike handing out infractions!

ketogenic diet....interval training not steady state cardio....lots of heavy lifting in major compound movements....then more intervals haha...

drop all carbs other than veggies..........stuff your face with beef, chicken, eggs, tuna, salmon, and veggies...with lots of protein shakes, BCAAs, EFAs....then Id say 3 days a week full body lifts, with short intervals after, and another 3 days a week of just balls to wall intervals...

I doubt you will do it though...if you have been training for 2.5 years and still are 20% BF, one of a few things or a combo...your diet is really crappy, your genetics suck, or your training is way off...you are asking speed questions on buying roids? that isnt something you hop online, shoot out SOS messages to strangers, and run out to buy stuff as expensive as primo or var and just take it haphazardly....so I imagine whatever your training or diet mistakes, you will want quick fixes too and not put in the effort and give up too soon and pass the blame off on someone else....

Not trying to be rude, just trying to get real....even with juice Im sure there are no shortcuts man

Top Bottom