Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Your most sexually embarassing moments !!

farting while getting rimmed is close to the top of my sexual embarassment list.

ewww dude, did you have to lol?
you reminded me of something though, to be fair this was probably more embarrasing for her, but i had a girl i had only been seeing a few weeks back at mine, just downstairs having a glass of wine, started getting a little freaky, as i am going down on her i slide a finger in her arse, well, she is LOVING that, so i try my luck "can i put it in your arse?" she is in the throws of passion and just tells me yes, so i tell her to turn around and tell her to get on her knees, well of i go, takes a while to get going mind, but its great when i do. pumping away for about 30 mins, i go to pull out and she shits on my sofa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! complete natural reaction-her arsehole must have been so relaxed a bit of shit just came out, and to make things worse i got a little nugget sat right on my bellend lololol. quite sickening at the time, but i see the funny side now.

ewww dude, did you have to lol?
you reminded me of something though, to be fair this was probably more embarrasing for her, but i had a girl i had only been seeing a few weeks back at mine, just downstairs having a glass of wine, started getting a little freaky, as i am going down on her i slide a finger in her arse, well, she is LOVING that, so i try my luck "can i put it in your arse?" she is in the throws of passion and just tells me yes, so i tell her to turn around and tell her to get on her knees, well of i go, takes a while to get going mind, but its great when i do. pumping away for about 30 mins, i go to pull out and she shits on my sofa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! complete natural reaction-her arsehole must have been so relaxed a bit of shit just came out, and to make things worse i got a little nugget sat right on my bellend lololol. quite sickening at the time, but i see the funny side now.

hahahahahahahhahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyone else got any embarrasing sekkshuall experiences they care to share?
this thread has great potential for my amusement lololol

man that is so gross. thats why i dont want to do anal, just the possiblity i pullout a shit stick

I hooked up with this chick in a bar. (We'd been flirting for a while before this). We're both drunk and slip off upstairs to this storage place. Anyway we’re 69ing away and then she’s saying “sorry.” and she’s wiping my dick. I’m like OK, I must have cum and I’m too drunk to know.
I pull up my pants and off I go.
The next morning, I’m sitting on the can and I’m like “Why do I have peas and carrots and crap in my pubic hair”?
She had puked.

Top Bottom