Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Would you like to have sex with me?

Would you have sex with a stranger

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
lostinfitness said:
Its not worth having to go get tested the next day. Stay clean...f

Getting tested the next day will not tell you anything.

There are 'window periods' for a number of STDs, for example

Chlamydia-2 weeks from infection until it will show up in a screen

HIV-3 - 6 months from infection until it shows in a test

I have had a couple of one night stands, so not worth it!

Guys are all for 'sluts' but they would never want one as a GF or wife

x
x
x

T

Sanel27 said:
Yeah, those guys could be somewhat harsh sometimes...........even though i know they dont mean harm.

What you said makes sense, and thats respectable. The anticipation is what kills us guys, but eventually wait pays off.

P.S. If girls give up easy, after the first time we rock them we lose interest, cause as soon as we turn out backs we know they will go fuck around. Those arent girlfriend materials........
There's a guy at work, he meets all kinds of ladies, 35 & up. Just about every one will kiss him open-mouthed, & let hime feel their bewbs, within hours of meeting. Some will even give blow jobs within an hour.

HiDnGoD said:
There's a guy at work, he meets all kinds of ladies, 35 & up. Just about every one will kiss him open-mouthed, & let hime feel their bewbs, within hours of meeting. Some will even give blow jobs within an hour.

unbelievable panky, I'm just not talkin to the fight girls i guess :mix: lol

cyrex said:
Would you have sex with a complete stranger if they just asked you on your first interaction (on the street, at a club, at a party, whatever) FIRST TIME YOU SEE THEM EVER.

yes, but i punished myself the next morning..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom