Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

wife won't have sex

I say pull the reverse huckabuck on her and come on her face (BTW if you didn't know, the reverse huckabuck is jerking off by reaching around from the back between your legs).

WTF!!!...I never heard of such a thing...your married and she won't have sex with you. YOUR own WIFE! wow Bro i feel for you. here's the way i see it...she is playing you BIG time. no sex no marriage. What are u gonna do just look at each other for the next 60 yrs. how can u express those truly intimate feeling without being able to make love to your own wife. See a councler, if that don't work dump her!

Same boat.

Gonnabebig....

People are laughing at you, thinking this is a joke and wondering how or why a married couple wouldn't be having sex.... but I'm the same.

I've known my wife for two and a half years, and we got married on August 4th. We still haven't had sex.

I think the reason in my case is, she think she's too skinny and doesn't have too much confidence in herself when it comes to her appearance.... I think she's the most beautiful thing in the universe, but it's about what she thinks about herself.... I haven't even seen my own wife naked. She's not confident enough to take her clothes off in front of me.

(I hope she doesn't read this)

When will we have sex? I don't know. Maybe never. She jokes that we never will.... because she doesn't seem to have much of an interest in it. Sometimes I think there's some underlying truth to the joke. I don't ASK her actively "When are we gunna have sex?".... but she says in about 5 years as a passing, half-joking statement.... but it doesn't seem to be getting any more likely as time goes on.

The reason I wouldn't ever ask her directly for sex or pressure her into it, is because she knows I want it. That's obvious from my body language and other things.... and when we've talked about it. There's no doubt that she knows. But she just doesn't want to.... and I don't really see the point in doing something that the woman you love doesn't want to do. Isn't sex meant to be a mutual thing between loving partners?

So.... frustrating as it is, I'd never force it on her.... I don't even ask or, pressure her or make her feel bad for it. If we're gunna have sex, I want her to do it because she wants to do it. Not because I've forced her against her will.

So, you're not the only married guy in the world who hasn't had sex with his wife. And now I see, neither am I.

I don't know what advice to offer you.... I don't know your wife's reasons for not wanting to. I guess all I can say is wait.... and focus on what's really important to you. Is it worth losing the woman you love so you can have sex now rather than later? I think if you ask yourself in 10 years time.... the answer will have been painfully obvious. So, don't do anything you'll regret.

I hope she comes around for you.

(Damn, I really hope my wife doesn't get to see this)

I bet your wife doesn't have a "friend" Kevin though. Seriously though, I don't understand why your wife won't do it. Sex is the utmost way one can express their love for someone else.

WTF 3 nights ago I was felling like a dumb ass because i didn't fuck on the first date (i was so fucked up that i passed out).... you mean to tell me that there are people in this world that don't have many new sexual partners every month... ok fuck it bring home Buba one night and tell her you still love her but she needs to be patient and start anal fucking Buba right in front on her, oh damn it where are my manners do share the experenced with the parents and church members... tape it send one copy to mommy and daddy and in the middle of the sermune at church start playing the other copy....

ok if this shit is real play the game bud fuck her over (although i certainly doubt a real man can go oh 74 months and get no fucking) :bright:

Top Bottom