Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

why cant women go top less

Do you have any class or self respect?

Jubei....your growing mean....but we still love ya:)

Once upon a time I too would have loved to see women be able to go topless...until a visit to Puerto Escondido, Mexico. Sure I saw some nice racks here and there, but it was the naked 300lb water buffalo's with tits hanging down to their knees that I have a problem forgetting.

Hi Klueless. I'm doing pretty good. Been away on a big game hunting trip up in Northern Canada the past week. I've been missing ya:heart:

most women have saggy boobs thats why the men dont allow them to go topless, in my house i have a mandatory shirt wearing rule which is strictly enforced

Not mean, just honest. Why does everyone want to challenge and go against the morals of our society? I mean if there is a good reason that's one thing but really? Who would want to be walking through the mall with their children and having to be subjected to that?

Its all about the morals/values/standards as set per the country and or community. When I vacationed in Spain I noticed that its the norm for women to go topless at beaches (not malls), whereby women that cover up are deemed unusual. Children that are subjected to this would have no problem as it is a standard that has been set by society for some time. Sweetness, if you really want to go topless, move to Europe.

Top Bottom