Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

whitty comebacks when chicks pass you and call you sexy

give `em any cheesy ass line from "night at the roxbury". Or, this won't get you play but would be funny, act like you are retarded or have a hair-lip.

Elite Fry said:
I have nice eyes and youd be suprised how many random chicks pass me and say something like you got sexy eyes etc.
whats a whitty comeback i can use when some random chick says something like that?

be yourself, nugga.....

Do what you do.

Women love a man who is comfortable in his own skin....

Do what comes natural...

Be the biggest fry in a world full of grease....

DIV

:chomp:

My eyes are the ONLY reason I got laid at all when I was young. (I wasn't popular, in shape, and I was broke)lol

My eyes are very bright and have a wierd bluish color to them. I always had girls coming up to and say " I love your eyes. Do you have contacts? I cautiously look around (with a little evil smirk) say "Yes, I know a few people."
Sometimes the girl doesn't get it. but, usually someone laughs. So, its an ice breaker.

I know not all ask if you have contacts, so if she just says "You have sexy eyes." Say "I have contacts" hopefully she says "You do?" Then hit her with the "Yes, I know some people"

I hope this helps you out flexygel

awittyusername said:
My eyes are the ONLY reason I got laid at all when I was young. (I wasn't popular, in shape, and I was broke)lol

My eyes are very bright and have a wierd bluish color to them. I always had girls coming up to and say " I love your eyes. Do you have contacts? I cautiously look around (with a little evil smirk) say "Yes, I know a few people."
Sometimes the girl doesn't get it. but, usually someone laughs. So, its an ice breaker.

I know not all ask if you have contacts, so if she just says "You have sexy eyes." Say "I have contacts" hopefully she says "You do?" Then hit her with the "Yes, I know some people"

I hope this helps you out flexygel
that's good
and I can understand how a few wouldn't get it

if shes walking past quickly and says it, saying something like "well why dont you stop and have a chat for a minute, then?" with a smile. if shes already stopped, thanks with a smile then normal convo is a way to go imo

Top Bottom