Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is there any way to tell if a girl is bisexual?

A

alien amp pharm

Knew of this girl in highschool, but never talked to her.

Then Friday night she and another girl was at a party. We talked the whole time and things went well. Went out the next night with a group to the haunted houses. Held hands and all that garbage.

Anyways, she has almost all female friends and some of them look like "butches". I've heard random rumors that those "butches" she hangs around are lesbo/bisexual (kinda obvious by apperance too).

This girl is totally off the wall HOT. Any way I can find out if she munches the carpet too?

This would be new to me, but it sure beats the hell out of dating "Miss Too-many-dudes-around" like my recent ex had.

When a hot girl walks by, alsk her in a casual way

"what do you think of her?"

If she says

"id like to fuck her"

then she is bisexual

MrMuscle said:
When a hot girl walks by, alsk her in a casual way

"what do you think of her?"

If she says

"id like to fuck her"

then she is bisexual

lol, that would definitely give it away.

Maybe I'll just tell her I have a vagina and see her reaction.

I think most women have the capacity to be bi sexual. Women are attractive beings and rest assured it does not go unnoticed by other women.

Prettylittlepest said:
Why don't u come out and ask her.. How hard is that?

I've only hung out w/her 2 times. If she isn't, she might get offended I would think that.

Perhaps I'll wait until I bang her then ask her.

alien amp pharm said:
Any way I can find out if she munches the carpet too?

This would be new to me, but it sure beats the hell out of dating "Miss Too-many-dudes-around" like my recent ex had.

How about fucking asking her STR8 UP?

Be honest and genuine and you'll get the same in reponse.

RU sure you know what you're doing, aap? Last thang you need is more babymama drama. :rolleyes:

Hope this helps.

DIV

:chomp:

DIVISION said:
RU sure you know what you're doing, aap?

I never know what I'm doing. Hence why I resort to asking help from a chat board. :)

Actually, I think I might just tag this one and see what happens. She seems into me already so I will play it by ear.

She's 27, so less of a chance with drama and I'm def. not ready for anything other than sex since my recent ex fucked me up emotionally big time.

alien amp pharm said:
I never know what I'm doing. Hence why I resort to asking help from a chat board. :)

Actually, I think I might just tag this one and see what happens. She seems into me already so I will play it by ear.

She's 27, so less of a chance with drama and I'm def. not ready for anything other than sex since my recent ex fucked me up emotionally big time.

Tru DAT!!!!! @ 27, there should be NO DRAMA INVOLVED! ;)

That being said, don't get all mushy pushy and get attached to her ass the first time you fuck her.

Most women are bi-curious anyway, so I'd say there's a chance she's either had sex or thought about having sex with another chic.

DIV

:chomp:

Alien

Bring along a guy friend and ask her which of you two she thinks is more attractive. If she picks you then you will know she likes girls ;)

Top Bottom