Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Since I'm being laid off on the 23rd, I don't give a fu.. today

biteme said:
Makes work a lot more enjoyable. I need to get laid off more often. lol

I have till the end of April myself but am "on call" for the month of May although I don't have to go in....man I can't wait!! I hope I can only make it thru the rest of this week & the next two......

good luck in finding more work :)

Are you going to be training your Chinese replacement till then?

The IT job market is pretty good right now. I got laid off two years ago and I had 3 interviews in 5 1/2 months. I've been outta work for a month and I'm getting 3 interviews a week and an offer on Friday.

Have you started stealing shit yet.

Better start now before the other employees take all the good shit.

AAP said:
Have you started stealing shit yet.

Better start now before the other employees take all the good shit.

LOL. I don't think like that anymore. I believe that if I do the right thing, I will come out better in the long run. Call it Karma, if you want.

biteme said:
LOL. I don't think like that anymore. I believe that if I do the right thing, I will come out better in the long run. Call it Karma, if you want.

Call it greed and it will pay off tomorrow. Get me one of them laptops.

Gambino said:
Don't be to proud to draw unemployment, your pay is docked for unemployment, might as well use it.

Not trying to be an ass but employees do not pay into any unemployment plan from the government.

The employer pays money out of his own pocket for your unemployment compensation. Everybody thinks they pay for it but they don't.

biteme...I wish you luck that you can find a job quickly. It sucks in the job market these days but there are jobs to be had. Good luck.

AAP said:
Call it greed and it will pay off tomorrow. Get me one of them laptops.

LOL. Tempting offer, but I'll have to decline.

Top Bottom