Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sexual harrassment from women

Kakdiesel

Banned
I know that there is a definite double standard when it comes to this but it happens..

this place that i use to work at, has all these girls (some are nasty, most are lil youngins in high school) who constantly get on my nerves with stupid comments.

I mean its funny at first, hey i got a sense of humor, but damn after a full load of classes all day in what is considered the "weed out" quarter of chiropractic school, i'm just not in the mood for sexual comments all night at work..i'm there simply to work to make some extra cash to pay off some bills and live!

It has gotten to the point where i told the head manager but they didnt do much about it..and to these girls they think its either funny or they get soem sort of amusement out of it..but to me its damn annoying..

anybody else get crap at work or school or whatever from annoying chicks who constantly make stupid sexual remarks to you?

no they think i'm song "ME ROVE YOU RONG TIME" slut that'll give it up to them..

i mean damn, i'm glad that my body looks good to people, but i dont wanna hear about it 24-7..

and they all know i have a girlfriend and i even told them, this shit is for her only..now gets to steppin

LMAO!!!

You see why people say you are conceited Kak??? What to do you expect to hear from us when you sit there talking about how all pussy flocks to you when you walk in the room. If it's true be happy with it, but either way man... refer to Supersizeme's advice.
If you want Alphaxi, and nothing else... then stop wearing spandex to school bro.
--

Gays of our Lives I'm still waiting for some hot pics of your naked wife in compromising positions so I can masturbate with corn oil to them all day and then post them all over the internet. What's the hold up there big guy?

Top Bottom