x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Sex Sex Sex!!!

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Sex Sex Sex!!! within the Elite Between the Sheets category.

Excerpt: IM A SHY GUY BUT HORNY MOFO "I DONT COME ON TOO WOMEN" BECAUSE I ALWAYS FUCK IT UP BUT NOT TO SAY I HAVE HAD MY SHARE I GET IT ONCE AND A WHILE. HOW DO I SNIFF THE NYMPH IS THERE A UNIVERSAL LANGUAGE THATS SAYS I WANNA FUCK OR I WILL FUCK. WHAT KIND OF HINTS WILL A WOMEN THROW OR BETTER YET IS THE SOME KIND OF GAME I CAN PLAY TO DETERMINE IF THE LADY IS BOUT IT?? THANX GUYS IM IN THE OFFICE NOW AND I WANNA PORK THE MANAGER BUT I DUNNO WHAT TO DO.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Thread: Sex Sex Sex!!!

Da Pope

Sex Sex Sex!!!

IM A SHY GUY BUT HORNY MOFO "I DONT COME ON TOO WOMEN" BECAUSE I ALWAYS FUCK IT UP BUT NOT TO SAY I HAVE HAD MY SHARE I GET IT ONCE AND A WHILE. HOW DO I SNIFF THE NYMPH
    IS THERE A UNIVERSAL LANGUAGE THATS SAYS I WANNA FUCK OR I WILL FUCK. WHAT KIND OF HINTS WILL A WOMEN THROW OR BETTER YET IS THE SOME KIND OF GAME I CAN PLAY TO DETERMINE IF THE LADY IS BOUT IT??

THANX GUYS IM IN THE OFFICE NOW AND I WANNA PORK THE MANAGER BUT I DUNNO WHAT TO DO.

All Natural

Simple

Just tell her you were born and raised in Getlaiditstan and that it is customary for a subordinate male to sleep with his boss. It helps break the tension and takes team building to a whole new dimension.

Does it work? Hell, I've been fired 6 times but it's gotta happen sometime. And then there was the time I had a man for a boss. Yikes

Amateur Bodybuilder
    Grab their breasts. They'll understand what you mean.

Amateur Bodybuilder
    Where the women flock like the salmon of Capistrano.
    Start taking tome test and you'll be a natural at talking to them. You'll be talking from your pelvic area and not with what's on your shoulders.