Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A question about black chicks........

Bobber

How many of yall have been with a black girl? I have never and I am really curious as to what it would be like. I know its just a pigment difference but I am really curious. There is this one black chick in my my philosophy class that is very cute and has a fucking bangin body which I have exchanged stares with that I am thinking about maybe quite possibly pursuing. Also how about asian chicks? Can yall please rate them sexually as compared to white girls. Thanks.

They are all human so it depends on how they grow up man, generilization is pretty much racism.

I wouldn't mind trying one of each :)

man, id unno, i grew up in southern louisiana and racism is prevalent... but i think i would most likely bang a black chick, even though its hard to find one im attracted to... plus im afraid if i bang a homies old lady, then im gonna get my "cap peeled back" :( but if you got a shot at a nice black beauty take it bro, they prolly can suck a mean dick

There are some super hot black chicks for sure, and plenty that I would likewise not be interested, the only 'group' that I like MANY women is mexican/italian chicks, but again there are good/bad as far as my/your preference with all "groups".

Same as a white chick. However, in my experience, there is LESS a black woman will do in bed.

Asian chicks are great! I don't know if it's just the ones I've been with or all in general but, the ones I've been with have very small pussies & they've all loved anal! Have never been with a black woman but, I would without a doubt.

I think theres a little more difference than just the pigment thing. Look at black girls booties. In general they are much bigger.

You're right supertech, most asian chicks have small pussys. I have NEVER considered myself big, but a couple of asian chicks I've been with have said it hurt. I was like WTF? If they consider me big, then a black guy would probably split them like a log.

Top Bottom