Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A penis in a guys butt is not normal...

dragon14 said:

Care to provide examples?

I love it when adult humans use the behavior of Bonobos to try to legitimize their obviously confused and sick behavior. I suppose if I started eating my own shit and vomit I could use the example of my neighbor's dog to say that my behavior was normal. So please... use Bonobos (who do not have anal sex BTW) as your example.
I ahd a live-in g/f whose dog loved to eat my 2 cats shit outta the litter box..they were like a delicacy to the dog... as soon as we let him in after the usual doggie type "hellos,good to see you" he would head right to the litter box..I loved it as it cut down on my litter box maintenance...another g/fs dog would eat the furr ball cat throw up..I wouldn't bother cleaning said cat puke as i would just have the dog do it

dragon14 said:

And the example, brainiac, was WHAT? who is the "we" who gave examples... and where are they? I read the three links discussion posted, did you? please show me where it mentions anal sex.. the topic of this thread?
Quit being so ANAL about the bloody topic title or I'm going to pounce on your face with a truck loaded with bricks. The topic was about the people on this board having gay sex with one another, it had nothing to do with "other species" in the first place.

buttplug said:
Quit being so ANAL about the bloody topic title or I'm going to pounce on your face with a truck loaded with bricks. The topic was about the people on this board having gay sex with one another, it had nothing to do with "other species" in the first place.

Yeah, why should we stick to what has been said, i.e. the actual argument or discovery of truth... when it's so much more fun to be a moron???

If you want to change or ammend the argument, then be clear about it. Otherwise, you are what people who know anything about logic call "a moving target".

If you don't want to stay within the confines of what has actually been stated, then just STFU and read another thread, and don't start arguments you can't back up.

MarthaStewart said:

you wrote that now other species has anal sex right?

let me know if I'm typing too fast - I can slow down.

Then we wrote that animals do have anal sex. The fact that you haven't seen them having sex, doesn't disprove this.

I've never seen a gay guy plow another gay guy in the ass - but that doesn't somehow disprove that it happens.

the fact is, there are plenty of species that do it.

if you want to deny it - go for it, but you might as well admit to the denial... or not.

I still maintain that you are wonderul and the board needs deep thinkers like you.

You do realize you haven't answered my question. WHAT OTHER SPECIES???? Do I need bigger font? You argument is:

Other species have anal sex
Therefore, other species have anal sex

Take a class every now and then.

dragon14 said:

And the example, brainiac, was WHAT? who is the "we" who gave examples... and where are they? I read the three links discussion posted, did you? please show me where it mentions anal sex.. the topic of this thread?

you wrote that now other species has anal sex right?

let me know if I'm typing too fast - I can slow down.

Then we wrote that animals do have anal sex. The fact that you haven't seen them having sex, doesn't disprove this.

I've never seen a gay guy plow another gay guy in the ass - but that doesn't somehow disprove that it happens.

the fact is, there are plenty of species that do it.

if you want to deny it - go for it, but you might as well admit to the denial... or not.

I still maintain that you are wonderul and the board needs deep thinkers like you.

dragon14 said:

You do realize you haven't answered my question. WHAT OTHER SPECIES???? Do I need bigger font? You argument is:
DOLPHINS

http://www.bidstrup.com/sodomy.htm

Just as in humans, animals often form long-term same-sex relationships. In species in which this normally occurs in heterosexual couples, that shouldn't come as a great surprise, but it does come as a surprise in species where heterosexual pair-bonds don't normally form for long if at all. This is true of bottlenose dolphins, which are not known to form heterosexual pair bonds, but which do in fact form homosexual pair bonds, including sex, and often lasting for life.

I don't think dolphins can successfully suck each other's cocks.

search google for:

homosexuality "animal kingdom"

not that difficult

dragon14 said:

Other species have anal sex
Therefore, other species have anal sex

Take a class every now and then.

YESSS - you totally owned me. Good one - slap me.
take a class.... damn boy. that hurts.

Anyway, you are arguing that it isn't natural for humans to have ass sex right?

Okay, then we pointed out that in nature, animals have ass sex.
Dogs, horses, cattle, monkeys, apes, goats, donkeys, elephants, etc.

So now that we have animals in nature having ass sex, this then become "natural".

Male animals stick their dicks in things because it feels good and they have a drive to stick their dicks in things.

If you want a better arguement, then claim that there is no emotional bond in the animal world, therefore the fact that we have an emotional bond with ass love makes us unnatural.

I'm curious what sort of authority you are on anal pleasure in animals - you defiantly stated that Bonobos don't have anal sex - I'm just curious your credentials.
Work in a zoo? Research lab?
went to church and god beamed it down to you?
your dog talks to you while you polish your guns?

I hate to point it out AGAIN... but where in that article does it give an example of another species having anal sex? Anal sex IS at least mentioned (an improvement over previous postings)... but NO EXAMPLES OF IT ARE GIVEN.. other than humans.

I give up.

And by the way, dolphins sucking each other cocks is just as feasible and dolphins plowing each others shit holes.

Top Bottom