Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my friend thinks he's getting laid tonight ...not!!

MR Pink

Yesterday I changed my name in his cellphone into the name of a girl ... he thinks he met her a week ago when he was to drunk to rember anything. I am sending him textmessages al day making him crazy and horny as hell. At one point I think he didn't trust this whole thing and called me...but I already thought this through and let a girlfiend of mine answer the phone :) ...this is so much fun ...try it yourself :)

MR Pink said:
Yesterday I changed my name in his cellphone into the name of a girl ... he thinks he met her a week ago when he was to drunk to rember anything. I am sending him textmessages al day making him crazy and horny as hell. At one point I think he didn't trust this whole thing and called me...but I already thought this through and let a girlfiend of mine answer the phone :) ...this is so much fun ...try it yourself :)

hahahah u are soooo bad, TELL U what make him all hot and horny, I tried it once with a friend and boy he could not leave his desk at work, send him a really dirty kinky text, saying how u can wait to taste him and u are a girl who loves to please her men, U like a man who takes control rips off your panties and show u who's Boss, OH yes BIG BOY

Keep us updated
Meantime1

He just told me is going to the same bar tonight and that he didn't remember me and asked what I looked like.. so I said that I'm dissapointed that he didn't remember me and that I'm not telling what I look like ...I will be giving him subtle hints so he can recognize me and if he does a good job I will reward him for it :)

Y_Lifter said:
Since when is a Dude Pretending to be a Woman considered, FUN ?

Lighten up

it is all in harmless fun
Life can be stressful sometimes
and what is wrong with pulling a prank on a mate
I do it all the times

OR ARE U JUST A BORING OLD FART
Oops did that come out loud

MR Pink said:
He just told me is going to the same bar tonight and that he didn't remember me and asked what I looked like.. so I said that I'm dissapointed that he didn't remember me and that I'm not telling what I look like ...I will be giving him subtle hints so he can recognize me and if he does a good job I will reward him for it :)

OH MY GOD LOL
THIS GETS BETTER

dude thats awesome ,goto the bar with him to meet her aswell,then report back as he hits on all kinds of girls thinking its her

Top Bottom