Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my friend thinks he's getting laid tonight ...not!!

MR Pink said:
He just told me is going to the same bar tonight and that he didn't remember me and asked what I looked like.. so I said that I'm dissapointed that he didn't remember me and that I'm not telling what I look like ...I will be giving him subtle hints so he can recognize me and if he does a good job I will reward him for it :)

Dude.......tell him what she(you) be wearing......specifically where at the bar.......let him see you and see if he puts two and two together

Can't go with him because he is in my home town and I am in Amsterdam ..thats about 1.5 hours apart

I will think of something good :evil:

MR Pink said:
Yesterday I changed my name in his cellphone into the name of a girl ... he thinks he met her a week ago when he was to drunk to rember anything. I am sending him textmessages al day making him crazy and horny as hell. At one point I think he didn't trust this whole thing and called me...but I already thought this through and let a girlfiend of mine answer the phone :) ...this is so much fun ...try it yourself :)
...cruel

This morning I turn on my phone and received these textmessages; don't go I am a little late, 10 minutes later: don't go I am comming ...20 minutes later: you are not giving me hints ...15 minutes later:come on give me a hint ...5 min later: are you the girl with the blue shirt and blond hair? ...5 min later: meet me up font ....and just received ...were you gone already? what's next!

:)

Top Bottom