Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MEN: do you trust bi-sexual women?

Sinistar

Banned
i hear alot of stuff about bi women on here. i was just wondering if the men on here thought/think they could trust a bi female?

personally, i think there whole purpose is to be used sexually till they go all the way around to leg licking lezzie.

more of my thoughts later. what are yours?

It depends on the person. I have dated at least two bi-sexual women in my short time on this Earth. I felt uncomfortable most of the time to be honest. One of them was particularly bad at asking me if I thought certain women were hot, obviously because she was attracted to them. Freaked me out and i had no idea how to respond. I don't think I'm an orgy kind of guy and she was obviously into it. I shouldn't knock it until I try it, sure but still. I dumped her for other reasons before it came to that, namely she annoyed the fuck out of me. So yeah, her I never truted not that I cared, but others I suppose in theory it's possible.

Not trust her why? Because she likes chicks like you do? I have never had a problem with my girl looking at hot chicks just like I do.

Top Bottom