Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I just totally got cock blocked

A mathematician, a physicist, and an engineer were all given a red rubber ball and told to find the volume. The mathematician carefully measured the diameter and evaluated a triple integral. The physicist filled a beaker with water, put the ball in the water, and measured the total displacement. The engineer tried to look up the model and serial numbers, couldn't find them, so he told his manager that it's just not going to work.

See? They're just too easy to rip on.

:cow:

samoth said:
I think you missed the point. We just make fun of engg's. There's no real reason.

All the doubleE guys I've known have been 'odd'. Like my broly in my avatard. He's a doubleE guy, and doesn't quite fit into normal society. Therefore, all doubleE people are weird and/or geeks. QED.

no, i got your point. I was just curious as to why you said EE's are weirder than other Engineers.

wait, i think Gonelifting is an Electrical Engineer. hmmm.....

Milo Hobgoblin said:
LOL on the "bertos" chains.

Albertos
Robertos
Albertitos
Robertitos
Alberrobertitos
Obertitos
Juanitos

and of course

taco bell

FUCK BRO

fogot filabertos

hey check your EMAIL :)

Last edited:
samoth said:
A mathematician, a physicist, and an engineer were all given a red rubber ball and told to find the volume. The mathematician carefully measured the diameter and evaluated a triple integral. The physicist filled a beaker with water, put the ball in the water, and measured the total displacement. The engineer tried to look up the model and serial numbers, couldn't find them, so he told his manager that it's just not going to work.

See? They're just too easy to rip on.

:cow:

I can just picture you and your homies sitting home on a friday night watching star trek with your pocket protectors laughing your asses off to that joke.

Top Bottom