Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I got a fleshlight for Christmas :(

PuddleMonkey said:
Not surprising, I've known him for 10+ years. Seen him through two marriages, about a dozen jobs (has his current one because of me), two bouts of chlamdia, and some other stuff I can't discuss.

Better make sure he didn't try it first before gift-wrapping it then...

Mr. dB said:
Better make sure he didn't try it first before gift-wrapping it then...

lol the fleshy part was still factory sealed. I threw the "instructions" and packaging out before I left work, which was probably a bad idea because if I do use it I have no idea how you're suppose to clean it afterwards. Anyone know if its dishwasher safe?

borris said:
LOL @ males buying males sex toys on the low :rainbow: :rolleyes:

Shit, I know what this is about. How can I be so insensitive... you're upset Cleveland got spanked by 18 points tonight by a really bad Knicks team and Portland won its 9th straight and moved within 1 game of first place. What can I say bro, I'm sorry.

PuddleMonkey said:
I'm not gonna lie, I'm tempted to try this thing.

C'mon PM, you gotta try the damn thing, just use other jelly supply so when your budies want to tease you you still have the sealed package, otherwise YOUR BUSTED!

lol

I watched the most disturbing show on the BBC the other night. It was called " Love me, Love my Real Doll's". It was about men who would rather have a "relationship" with their Real Dolls than women. Yes, let the jokes fly...

Anyhoo....

There was one dude from Texas who had a G/F. He had not exposed her to his collection until his BD. The story was funny as hell, it profiled this GF as an open minded chick. At the end of the story, she dumped him after meeting his play pals.

Sorry, I had to share that cuz your thread reminded me of it.

Enjoy your fleshlight. :) Happy early Birthday too.

Top Bottom