Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much did the Heaviest girl you ever slept with weigh?

lol!! great thread!

fuck I never thought about this... but I'm buggin out hoping she wasn't over 200!!! I am not sure though.. fuck I think she was 2 bills.. maybe two fifty!!! fuck.

Jack, did you have to put flour over her pussy and preessed her stomack for some air to come out to see where the holes are at? :lmao:

foreigngirl said:
Jack, did you have to put flour over her pussy and preessed her stomack for some air to come out to see where the holes are at? :lmao:

NO...we were in a Ford Expolorer...It was a rental that I had. I didn't really want to go into her place, so I made her bring the beer out to the car.

Alls I remember was, the sun was coming up, the windows were down..people were walking to their cars laughing as they looked on, and I couldnt breathe.

A tiny head was poking out of that mess and his mug looked alot like my own.

She loved me I tell you :heart:

jack_schitt said:
NO...we were in a Ford Expolorer...It was a rental that I had. I didn't really want to go into her place, so I made her bring the beer out to the car.

Alls I remember was, the sun was coming up, the windows were down..people were walking to their cars laughing as they looked on, and I couldnt breathe.

A tiny head was poking out of that mess and his mug looked alot like my own.

She loved me I tell you :heart:

lol.....now I know why guys love fat chicks - they give them more lovin and more attention, cause they feel priviledged that you even aknowledged her.

Thats why back home I didnt get so lucky with the guys, being 5'1" and 45kgr at that time :(

Top Bottom