Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many times a week do you have sex?

hmmmm..

average is 9 maybe 10 times per week. But my girlfriend has a higher sex drive than I do.

If we didnt have 6 kids between us it would probably be much more.

Ceebs said:
Not nearly enough lately. I'm hoping to remedy that. SOON.

If I get it more than 4 times a week, I don't appreciate it as much. I'd be more than happy to give head every day, though.

Marry me!

Ceebs said:
Not nearly enough lately. I'm hoping to remedy that. SOON.

If I get it more than 4 times a week, I don't appreciate it as much. I'd be more than happy to give head every day, though.

oh god i would love you. i give great facials...infact i have pictures of some of my work. very good stuff. sometimes i think i would get head more if i didn't nut all over te girls face soo much. they don't like it all the time especially when you get it in their hair and eyes or when you fill their nose...that cab frustrate them too. just call me the facial king

Lestat said:
Marry me!

If I had a dime for every time I've heard that lately...

I'd be broke.

You guys are adorable, BTW - you really know how to cheer a girl up. ;)

Last edited:
SofaGeorge said:
Pam, I get what you are hinting at and YES... I do have time for a couple more... so PM me. :)

:FRlol:

SofaGeorge :D

If you had me baby;
you wouldn't have time for anyone else.. :kiss:

2 a week. And man.... do i need it more than that!!!!!

As ive reached my mid twenties it's like something came over me!!

EKK! i need a man that is just as mucha freak as me:bikinimom :bikinimom :bikinimom

Friscochick said:
2 a week. And man.... do i need it more than that!!!!!

As ive reached my mid twenties it's like something came over me!!

EKK! i need a man that is just as mucha freak as me:bikinimom :bikinimom :bikinimom

You've come to the right place!

Top Bottom