Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How Do Homosexuals Feel About Homophobes?

musclebrains said:

Those are not entire books, Dballer,a nd we've already discussed the very broad disagreement among scholars about the translations of those passages. Oxford is producing a new Bible next year that is a translation much more faithful to the original sense of the Bible.

I am sure they are. I am sure it will say all kinds of new things that will include rapists, molesters and all that stuff. See these days we want everyone to get into heaven.. if they follow the laws of Christ or not.

dballer said:

Hanz... the Bible was written by profits whom had religious experiences during the time Christ was born. You MIGHT be able to use the "mixed up words" line if the message was not in soo many parts of the Bible.

Well I think you'll have a much harder time proving that these writings are the unadulterated writings of prohets than I would showing how adulterated they are.

It is a fact that these writings have been translated. I assume you are not claiming that the prophets wrote in modern English. I'd love to see the original handwritten documents that were the basis of the translation. Something tells me these don't exist. There may be copies of copies of translations, which are copies of translations themselves, etc. But any original documents are LONG gone.

Last edited:
curling said:
Muscle brains which one are you gay or bi? I mean how can you be both(bi). Actually I think that is more perverted than just being gay because if you are bi you are obvioulsy attracted to females so you wouldn't need to do a man and if you do you are being perverted by choice then for sure.

Cool! I like being more perverted than the ordinary pervert. Do I get a special place in hell? What do da Bible say bout dat?

I was married for seven years, then was bisexual for years and now identify as gay. I have never touched a gerbil of either sex.

dballer said:

I am sure they are. I am sure it will say all kinds of new things that will include rapists, molesters and all that stuff. See these days we want everyone to get into heaven.. if they follow the laws of Christ or not.

I see. So when gay haters publish bibles hostile to gays there is no agenda at work. But when someone publishes a copy of the bible with ideas different to your own then they are manipulating truth.

How convenient.

Laws of Christ? According to whom?

dballer said:

Perhaps. I 'm really indifferent. I think you can argue quite well that the Bible has very little to say on what homosexuality has come to mean in our times. But it is true that the orthodoxy that has developed around Christianity mainly "abhors" homosexuality.

If that is your orthodoxy, fine. HOwever, since we live in a nation that insists on the separation of church and state, a religious bias is not a good reason to deny homosexuals equal rights.

Please don't roll out that tired bromide about the nation being founded by "believers." They were quite wise enough to recognize that the freedom of religion required that the state not dictate the nature of its practice -- which is precisely the reason the early settlers came here.

dballer said:
Lev 18:22-23 "You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination."

Lev 20:13 "If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death."

1 Cor 6:9 "Or do you not know that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals"

1 Tim 1:9-10 "realizing the fact that (civil) law is not made for a righteous man, but for those who are lawless and rebellious, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers and immoral men and homosexuals and kidnappers and liars and perjurers"

Rom 1:26-27 "For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error."

did those words come from jesus's mouth? or did some other bozo write that stuff?

There's a girl I work with that is a total homophobe. She just moved to this area a few months ago. Well, the city we work in is filled with homosexuals. She is totally freaked out by it. I have friends that are gay as do a couple of the other girls at work. She thinks it's just so freaky that we all have gay friends. I thought about asking one to come up for lunch just to see how she would react. She doesn't even know gay people according to her. (Yeah, like she would know for sure.)

I'm a person that doesn't really agree with the lifestyle, and I wouldn't choose it for myself. But you know what? I have a good friend that is gay, and he's a great guy. I really don't appreciate her thinking that gay people are just terrible and shouldn't be around her. You know what? One cause of most hatred is ignorance. She's a prime example.

No.. You can believe what you want. I do not wish to he a HATER in any mean. I do not agree with it. I am not going to be mean to anyone for what they do behind closed doors. But do not try to force feed me that crap either. As long as I am not forced to deal with the way gay people have sex.. it is all good in the hood with me. Not everyone follows my religion. That does not mean I hate them. It just means don't come knockin on Sunday.

dballer said:
No.. You can believe what you want. I do not wish to he a HATER in any mean. I do not agree with it. I am not going to be mean to anyone for what they do behind closed doors. But do not try to force feed me that crap either. As long as I am not forced to deal with the way gay people have sex.. it is all good in the hood with me. Not everyone follows my religion. That does not mean I hate them. It just means don't come knockin on Sunday.

Does this mean you are not going to be a judge in the Forest Park Pentecostal Ru Paul Look Alike Contest after all? :bawling:

musclebrains said:

Does this mean you are not going to be a judge in the Forest Park Pentecostal Ru Paul Look Alike Contest after all? :bawling:

I could still be the judge.. but I am not sure who Ru Paul looks like. I know he is a black genderless human. That is about it.... where the hell do you come up with this anyhow?? hahahahahaa

here is one for you Musclebrains....

"God’s Word offers the opportunity for redemption, forgiveness, and grace along with the pronouncement of judgement. God’s agenda is clear: to seek out sinners, and offer them the free gift of salvation by grace, through faith in Jesus Christ.

Does God hate homosexuality? Yes, He absolutely does.

Does God hate people who practice homosexuality? NO, HE ABSOLUTELY DOES NOT.

God loves homosexuals, and invites them to come to Him, to allow Him to wash, sanctify, and justify them, and to let Him heal them of the deep wounds in their hearts that cause them to be pulled toward homosexuality.

If you are a homosexual, let me make this clear: There are many in your ranks that want you to believe that "God made you that way." That is really a sophisticated form of denial -- with the hope that, if you say it enough, it will overpower your inner sense that the lifestyle is unnatural and wrong. If, for just one moment, you will take the bold step away from that denial, and listen to your heart, you’ll realize that "God made you that way" is a lie. "

Top Bottom