Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How Do Homosexuals Feel About Homophobes?

curling said:

You don't believe in Islam now do you Hanz?

Nope. I am not a Muslim. That is another religion that attempts to hide its prejuidce towards homosexuality behind "God's word".

HansNZ said:

Nope. I am not a Muslim. That is another religion that attempts to hide its prejuidce towards homosexuality behind "God's word".

are any religions fag friendly???

dballer said:

are any religions fag friendly???

Well religious content or interpretation is altered by the attitudes of the society interpreting them. Some peple will say that Christianity is not anti-gay whereas others will insist that it condemns homosexuality.

I think the Western religions are the most hostile though - certainly a reflection of the cultures that invented them.

The religions of the pacific Islands and places like New Guinea are not traditionally homophobic. In fact gay practices are very much a part of the religious rites of many of these people.

HansNZ said:

Well religious content or interpretation is altered by the attitudes of the society interpreting them. Some peple will say that Christianity is not anti-gay whereas others will insist that it condemns homosexuality.

I think the Western religions are the most hostile though - certainly a reflection of the cultures that invented them.

The religions of the pacific Islands and places like New Guinea are not traditionally homophobic. In fact gay practices are very much a part of the religious rites of many of these people.

Yeah.. true. I forgot about those pacific islands. They base alot of culture on sex.

If you have ever read the Bible.. you would see how crazy it would be to say that it does not condemn homosexuals. There are whole chapters talking about how God will annihilate them.

dballer said:

If you have ever read the Bible.. you would see how crazy it would be to say that it does not condemn homosexuals. There are whole chapters talking about how God will annihilate them.

Care to cite those "whole chapters"?

MuscularWarrier said:
The fact is that Jesus has proclaimed that sodomy in which a man insert his/her penis in anothers buttocks is SODOMY and has such is a disgusting vulgar act which will bring sanction of hell upon the practiser.

My advise to dirty faggots is quit or you will go to hell.

Muscular Warrior

Jesus said no such thing.

musclebrains said:

Care to cite those "whole chapters"?

I do believe Lot had alot to do with it.

Have you ever read the part in the Bible about Soddom???

If you wish I will bring my Bible to work tommorow and Post all of them???

Last edited:
Lev 18:22-23 "You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination."

Lev 20:13 "If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death."

1 Cor 6:9 "Or do you not know that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals"

1 Tim 1:9-10 "realizing the fact that (civil) law is not made for a righteous man, but for those who are lawless and rebellious, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers and immoral men and homosexuals and kidnappers and liars and perjurers"

Rom 1:26-27 "For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error."

Top Bottom