Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to DECREASE sex drive

joltman

Im going crazy, im in a really great realtionship but weve been together for over 5 years and you guys know what happens then, your lucky if you get it once a week. I really love her so I dont want to be unfaithful but im going to explode with testosterone soon if I dont do something.
Have anyone heard about a drug that "turns you off" without draining test out of your body?

:mad: :bawling: :confused:

zoloft. its an anti depressant, and wow, will it kill any desire for that.

^scumbag^

Just tell her you need more sex and you don't feel like she is meeting your needs in the sex dept. Try to work with her ......I don't understand some women and their lack of sex drive!!

joltman said:
Im going crazy, im in a really great realtionship but weve been together for over 5 years and you guys know what happens then, your lucky if you get it once a week. I really love her so I dont want to be unfaithful but im going to explode with testosterone soon if I dont do something.
Have anyone heard about a drug that "turns you off" without draining test out of your body?

:mad: :bawling: :confused:

get out while you still can! drop her ass and find someone compatible to your sexdrive. five years once a week! i have been married for ten and its atleast three times a week if not more.

Here's an excellent cycle guaranteed to murder testosterone and all known libido. Here's what you do...run Deca 600mg/week for 12 weeks along side with Fina @ 75mg/day for 12 weeks. Your balls will literally shrink up into your abdominal cavity. Women will now be the last thing on your mind. You'll be good to go for long time:)

Dude, just don't settle for being unsatisfied...PERIOD!

Life is too short to live unhappily over something that is correctible. It takes effort, but you can correct this issue.
BTW, if you settle for only getting it once a week, next it will be every other week, then once a month. BULLSHIT, try baths, massages, chocolates, strawberries, or fantasies...but whatever you do don't settle for less than what you need.

Especially when you are cycling...use this increased libido to make sure she knows how she turns you on, and what you need. NEVER blame the drugs, blame her for being so sexy and irresistable...

Or just use Mr Blacks Cycle above, that will ruin your sex drive for sure...

Top Bottom