Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Have you ever sexed up a yak?

BigBazooka

I have. It was a hot, steamy night at Nepal. I was at this mall in Kathmandu, and saw this fine piece of yak's ass approaching me. I was like "hot damn, that's a fiiiiine yak!" Anyway, we went to have some ice cream and I totally seduced the yak. She was blushing and shit when I told her she was beautiful and other things. We ended up making out in front of all people and get thrown out of the ice cream bar. Then we went to her place and the rest is history. That mofo was a great kisser too!

A true love knows no limits, I tell you.

I've been to Nepal and went treking in the Himalayas... and we were walking up this hill and there were all these yaks infront of us and one of them fell off the side is starting falling down the hill.

It was pretty funny

Darktooth said:
Yup, the good thing about a yak is that they have a lot of hair to grasp when your hittin' it from back.
Yes, but a negative side is, they have some hyyyuge dingleberries hanging out from their ass fur.

Top Bottom