Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Guys if you had a vagina for a day?

Re: If I had a vagina

Mandinka said:
1. Post pictures of it (B]on e/f of course)under thread titled "You'll never guess what hapened to me last night." from various angles of course.

2. Check on the sensitivity of various parts , writing down large quantities of information that I can share with millions (for a fat fee).

3. Drive a car to determine the influence vagina possession has on this ability. Write a book on this , serialised in daily papers.

4. Shave everything.

5. Complain about how oppressed me and the sisters have been in the workplace despite the fact that we've been dominant in society at large , domestic and healthcare sectors.

6. Get a headache before sleeping.

That's about it. [/B]

Bahahahhaha....yeah, that's pretty much what I'd do too. Oh, and I'd try really hard to find a lesbian.
Blurp_anim.gif

Crazier said:
Well, I wouldn't be at work right now. That's for damn sure!!!

On a side note : Plifter would finally be able to see what a pussy feels like!
--

So, if you got a vadge, you'd let plifter touch it???? :confused: :bawling:

smallmovesal said:
i'd like a guy to have a period... (since i don't yet know the pain of childbirth)

i hate when chicks bitch about child birth. so its a couple of times in your life you feel a little pain. if you dont want to you can do a c section. getting kicked in the nuts is worse anyway.

Top Bottom