Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

guys

SparkyGirl said:
Division don't put bugs in my head! LOL I don't think he is hiding nothing else from me, unleast I am sure he doesn't cheat on me, he is very comited to me, i do trust him fully.

I just really didn't understand why was a big deal to answer my question, since i am pretty honest with stuff that I do, I never had a problem ansewering him ,even if was something that I was shy about it. Well, I did ask him before to do it that I wanted to wacth, but for him to do it he had to look at me doing something.(if you know what i mean)

I do know he is a very visual man, I do not know at this point if he would need a visual stimulation everytime. Usually all man are very visual, but I know he is extremelly that way, thats why the light is always on.

He also drinks a lot beer everyday, I heard that can make a man relax a lot, I don't drink at all so i wouldn't know.

Im going to guess tha the reason he doesn't want to talk about it is two fold. First it probably involves some fantasies you might not be aware of and that he would have trouble sharing with you. Do you guys, if you dont mind me asking, have a conventional sex life or does he like to experiment. Does he talk about his fantasies with you (everyone has them, lil secret things that turn him on). It might be a whole lot of fun for you if you did get him to talk about them but dont push it. Second, it depends on his upbringing and the way sex was portrayed when he was growing up. He might feel like it's something thats too repugnant to talk about with anyone, let alone you (although most of us probably wouldn't have this problem) but hey how many men's wives ask them about their masturbating anyway? I dont exactly see that as dinner conversation. So yeah he might feel pretty weird about it. There's one more possbility. Maybe he feels like, on some level when he does it by himself he's in a way cheating on you? Like if he admitted it maybe he's afraid you might ask why he needs to do that? But you know what could be fun and open up the subject. Maybe some night if you put on a little show for him; and show him that you jill off too. hehehe
;) :p :evil: :busy:

Top Bottom