Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

guys

SparkyGirl said:
Is it possible that a guy doesn't do masturbation?

Of course it is.......NOT!!!!!! :rolleyes:

I suppose you could say that Priests and the Clergy don't........but we know how truthful that is.

:chomp:

Anything is possible but i'd be worried about a guy who didn't, even if he was getting the real thing 4-5 times a week.

yes it is me.

Ok, here is the thing, I wanted to know when my husband does, i didn't think was gonna be a big deal, so i just asked him, and he got all weird and told me he doesn't, that he waits for me :worried: . I didn't believe in that so i kept asking him, i told him i was just curious that he could tell me, and he never did, and actually got really mad about it.

So , i am all confused here, is it true? or why couldn't he just open up for me? Is it a big deal to tell your wife?

If there are any guys out there that don't masturbate, then they must:

A. Not have a penis
or
B. Be impotent
or
C. Both.

I think most girls masturbate, and if that's true, then you know basically all guys do.

Insecurity.....

SparkyGirl said:
I wanted to know when my husband does, i didn't think was gonna be a big deal, so i just asked him, and he got all weird and told me he doesn't, that he waits for me :worried: . I didn't believe in that so i kept asking him, i told him i was just curious that he could tell me, and he never did, and actually got really mad about it.

So , i am all confused here, is it true? or why couldn't he just open up for me? Is it a big deal to tell your wife?

He seems insecure with the topic of masturbation for some reason. The more you pester him about it, the more he will clam up. Guys don't like to be asked repeatedly and if he was comfortable telling you, he'd have spilled his guts already. The true reasons only he knows for sure. It sounds like something semi-serious as any healthy sexual relationship has a healthy dose of pillowtalk and such.

Holla.

DIV

SparkyGirl said:
yes it is me.

Ok, here is the thing, I wanted to know when my husband does, i didn't think was gonna be a big deal, so i just asked him, and he got all weird and told me he doesn't, that he waits for me :worried: . I didn't believe in that so i kept asking him, i told him i was just curious that he could tell me, and he never did, and actually got really mad about it.

Yeah, listen to DIVISION. With a nervous agitated response like your husband gave you, he obviously jerks off, but probably thinks you'll be mad at him or something. Speak lightly about it, like you know that all guys jerk off and that you'll only be pissed if he isn't honest with you.

Re: Insecurity.....

DIVISION said:
He seems insecure with the topic of masturbation for some reason. The more you pester him about it, the more he will clam up. Guys don't like to be asked repeatedly and if he was comfortable telling you, he'd have spilled his guts already. The true reasons only he knows for sure. It sounds like something semi-serious as any healthy sexual relationship has a healthy dose of pillowtalk and such.

Re-Post in case she missed it.

Top Bottom