Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

guys

SparkyGirl said:
I did ask him before to do it that I wanted to wacth, but for him to do it he had to look at me doing something.(if you know what i mean)

I do know he is a very visual man, I do not know at this point if he would need a visual stimulation everytime. Usually all man are very visual, but I know he is extremelly that way, thats why the light is always on.

Yes, of course I know. He had to watch you play with yourself....obviously. I am visual, but not so dependent on watching a woman masturbate or whateva. If I am attracted to the female's mind, her face, her eyes.......that is mainly all it takes to get me hard and from that I move on to other things.....my favorite parts of her body.....at that point I can stare at parts of her body and let my imagination run wild as far as what I am going to do with her and I stay hard from then on.

I've always been this way, so really I can't relate to your guy, since he has to keep the light on to enjoy sex thoroughly. For me, it's in the eyes, the eye contact is where the passion and the heat is at.......the eyes reveal all expressed intentions.

As far as his aversion to admitting masturbation; I really can't say. I can't relate to that and I don't know people like that, so it's out of my hands.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

DIV

:chomp:

SparkyGirl said:
Is it possible that a guy doesn't do masturbation?
My balls would burst into a mushroom cloud when not properly emptied a few times a day.

Well I know that I was pretty uncomfortable when my wife asked me about it. I am not sure why, maybe because we all had it pounded into our heads that it was wrong. She told me that she does and I didn't really care so then I told her that I did too. I really don't know why it was so hard for me to tell her about it, but it was. It made for several very uncomfortable conversations. So all I can say to you is that yes, he does do it, so just accept that and don't keep pestering him about it. He will let you know when he wants to.

Dial_tone said:
You should start by answering the question yourself. Tell him whether you do or not, and that you don't feel like he doesn't love you if he does. Ask him to let you watch or vice versa.

then the fun really begins :chomp:

DIVISION said:
most do........but few admit to it.

I admit it openly. Hell, sometimes I DO it openly. ;)

dirty~d~ said:
I admit it openly. Hell, sometimes I DO it openly. ;)

I have a feeling that you have more testosterone flowing through your body than most women........because you lift.

I haven't seen any pics of you........if you're not comfortable posting them openly on the forum, send some via e-mail so I can get a quick read on what you are about. Based on the things you say, you come off to me as a masculine type woman......aggressive.

DIV

SoKlueles said:
i would openly admit it if i did, but i dont masturbate on my own.....
now........ i love anal sex.and ....penises......but i dont masturbate.....:)

You don't masturbate at all on your own? That's dissapointing, women who masturbate solo (and enjoy doing it) are better lovers because they know their bodies very well and what gets them off.

Sounds like your guy is just embarrassed about it. Don't persue the topic, just leave him be. If he wants to talk about it, he will. Just because 2 people are together doesn't mean they have to share every single detail of their lives, everyone needs a little privacy.

Top Bottom