Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Girls, Does Penis size matter to you

LADIES, DOES PENIS SIZE MATTER?

• YES, IT IS ESSENTIAL

Votes: 46 8.1%
  • NO, IT IS NOT

Votes: 28 4.9%
  • I'M A GUY - JUST WANT TO SEE THE RESULTS

Votes: 485 85.7%

• Total voters
Ulcasterdropout said:
Good question.

No ulcaster girls who like big dicks dont have loose pussys. i love big dicks and my pussy is tight! i hate TEENY WEENIES!

SexyJen said:
No ulcaster girls who like big dicks dont have loose pussys. i love big dicks and my pussy is tight! i hate TEENY WEENIES!
If you hate tiny weenis so much you stupid fucking whore, why do you PM me to see mine?
BTW, you told me you liked small ones, you stupid slag, you can;t even remember...choke yourself :chainsaw:

Ulcasterdropout said:
If you hate tiny weenis so much you stupid fucking whore, why do you PM me to see mine?
BTW, you told me you liked small ones, you stupid slag, you can;t even remember...choke yourself :chainsaw:

rofl! lay that smack down ulcaster :lmao:

"Well...I like it from behind....hard and fast with some balls smacking my clit....."
:)

Would you hold it against someone if their boys are not up to size because their on a cycle? I mean its the main course that matters not the apetizers.

PolfaJelfa said:
"Well...I like it from behind....hard and fast with some balls smacking my clit....."
:)

How true; I know what you mean!

Would you hold it against someone if their boys are not up to size because their on a cycle? I mean its the main course that matters not the apetizers.

I used to; until I started a cycle and mine shrunk; just as long as the schlong stays its regular size I'm OK with it.

This the conversation forthe ages......
We could do this all day and never find the answer we are looking for.....
here is my opinion: We are all different. I don't care for huge tits. I especially don't care for huge fake tits that at one time where a small "a" or a "b" That whole hard as a rock and fake to the touch thing just doesn't turn me on.
Some girls like huge horse cocks some girls like normal everyday cocks, Just like some guys like landing strips some guys like Bald and some guys like huge hairy......you get the point. I will agree with what most of the women seemto be saying.....sex for a woman is more emotional and if you treat her right and tend to what she needs to get off then you will be a good lover........

And if that doesn't work........gently apply a finger or two in her ass.....this will make the whole thing a lot tighter.

Top Bottom