Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Girls, Does Penis size matter to you

LADIES, DOES PENIS SIZE MATTER?

• YES, IT IS ESSENTIAL

Votes: 46 8.1%
  • NO, IT IS NOT

Votes: 28 4.9%
  • I'M A GUY - JUST WANT TO SEE THE RESULTS

Votes: 485 85.7%

• Total voters
CanadianCutie said:
any girl that say it doesnt is lying

Thank god for some honesty.

Any1 remember the line in " There's Something About Mary" when she's with her gf's talking about guys. And Sarah Silverman says, "I'm just going to put an ad saying, Looking for deaf mute with a 3 pound cock." And all the girls laughed. The girls in the movie theater laughed when I saw it. There's truth to every joke. Scratch the deaf, mute part which is the joke, 3 lb cock is the truth.

Size matters, plain and simple. If she says otherwise, then she's lying or trying not to hurt your feelings. An ex gf of mine said after our first time having sex," That's just what I needed. A big hard cock and getting fucked hard " It wasn't the most eloquent of speeches, but she ended up shedding some light on a subject unknown to men. Then she ended up making me pancakes in the morning.

I'm not long dong silver or anything, but If a guy isn't at least 7 inches and doesn't have any girth, then you better learn how to eat pussy like a champ and fk like a jackhammer.

I'm about 7" x 5 1/4" and that has always been more than enough to get the women that I've been with moaning. One part size, one part skill.

Gymgurl said:
Skill makes a HUGE difference

How do you like it? Fast, hard, deep, fast/hard and deep with a little swirl? :verygood: Got to have skin smackin and sweatin. And gymgurl, that apple of an ass should expect the utmost pleasure and attention from those who are privileged enough. Perfect.

Well...I like it from behind....hard and fast with some balls smacking my clit.....

Okay was that dirty enough for you cause I just turned red writing it....but it is all true

Gymgurl said:
Well...I like it from behind....hard and fast with some balls smacking my clit.....

Okay was that dirty enough for you cause I just turned red writing it....but it is all true
:p

Top Bottom