Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

FINALLY! I`m no longer a virgin.

gonelifting

Elite Mentur
EF VIP
It was quick and painless. I can`t wait for next time. It`s been so long and I was itching to go.

My left calf is stinging for some reason. Does that happen? oh well it was very exciting anyway. I`m part of the cool crew now.

jk about that last part. lol

I surpassed you guys. YES! YES!

alien amp pharm said:
Beastiality doesn't count bro

I`m flying now bro. NOTHING you say can bother me. Shit that was always the case... Except for the time FromZero ridiculed my precious daughter. That assbackwards mutha!!! He`s going DOWN! DOWN I say!

I wish he was allowed to post on my threads, I`d really let him have it. lol Nah I`m jk he`s a good bro, even though he has bad taste.

I`m flying bros!!!!!!!1 4-5 months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1FUCKKKKKKKKKK. FINALLY.

notoriousQQ said:
what was his name?

Don`t know, threw him in the trash when I was done. I know he was only 1.5 inches long though. Barely felt it.

notoriousQQ said:
what was his name?

Whoa, talk about somebody that hasn't been around in ages.

Where have you been hiding?

strongsmartsexy said:
You used a 1.5 inche needle in your calve?

Yeah, I wanted it in my ass so bad. SOOO bad! but I could`nt bend like that, so I did my calf.

I did`nt go all the way, It stuck out .5 an inch. I asked about that on the ana board but it`s slow over there.

Is it possible to go through and come out of the muscle? I doubt it. It was only in an inch.

gonelifting said:
Yeah, I wanted it in my ass so bad. SOOO bad! but I could`nt bend like that, so I did my calf.

I did`nt go all the way, It stuck out .5 an inch. I asked about that on the ana board but it`s slow over there.

Is it possible to go through and come out of the muscle? I doubt it. It was only in an inch.

My eyes water and I have sympathy pains just thinking about shooting in the calve! As George Carlin would say "FUCKING MEOW!"

Top Bottom