Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fetishes

asians yum. my girl is korea with a kick ass body. you cant see her body that well on my avatar but she wont let be post some regular pics of her

some of my fetishes: feet, legs with stockings/nylons, pigtails, pony tails, school girl uniforms, sexy panties...shit i can go on and on

sh4dowf4lcon said:

I would say my strongest fetish is lingerie, modeling and lap dances...this seems to turn me on the most.

• Other things that turn me on include:
  • pretty painted nails
  • sexy high heeled shoes
  • tasteful thongs and underwear
  • short skirts with sexy legs
  • pretty lips, teeth and sexy smile

BodyByFinaplix said:
Hmmm... I guess those could be considered fetishes. I like all of the above... espcially sexy legs in a short skirt with high heels.

BodyByFinaplix said:
Wow, I didn't know I was considered an authority on the subject.

whatever dude, it really is no big deal, I would like to hear more fetishes from others

when i thought of indian ladies, i thought of apu's wife from the simpsons. this girl that bartends at a pub i go to.............she's so beautiful, petite, lovely. eeeeeeeeeeeeyummy. oriental girls i find so exotic.

Sexy legs in nylon stockings.

Pretty feet in sexy shoes.

Well manicured feet (sucking toes, being rubbed with).

Light bondage (i.e. restraints or overpowering/holding down).

Light discipline (haven't yet been disciplined myself, but think it would be fun).

Light pain (i.e. being "spiked" with heels, hot candle wax or light biting).

Group/threesome (haven't done either for a long time).

Voyeurism (watching sex).

Exhibitionism (being watched).

Public sex.

Hmmm... my list is starting to look a little freaky... lol... think I better stop there...

These are all occassional tastes. Not the norm, but when I get in certain moods...

How's that?

you guys wanna see some fetishes go to sound factories S & M party in nyc omfg i saw a chick get cut open and some other chick get whipped not my thing but still intresting to see

Gymgurl said:
Mine is a guy with no shirt on...hot sexy muscular chest that smells great.........

You were describing me PERFECTLY till you got to that part about the hot sexy muscular chest and smelling great.

B True

Klueless, where is your post? What is your fetsih list like? Are there anyother females here with Fetishes they care to share? Just Curious...

sh4dowf4lcon said:
Klueless, where is your post? What is your fetsih list like? Are there anyother females here with Fetishes they care to share? Just Curious...

My fettish is not a big deal. My bf has a trail that goes from his belly button down......and I love it......I Love kissing all the way down..and then back up...and from one hip to the other....That is my major fettish....now i need a cigarette.:p

Top Bottom