Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you kiss on the mouth after oral sex?

b0und

I like to lick the kitty, as men do.

My girlfriend definitely likes to be licked, but I usually don't let her finish when I am doing it. You know how long that takes and besides I rather warm her up for the real action.

Now after I lick her she won't let me kiss her on the mouth unless I thoroughly wipe my mouth AND tongue on the pillow first and even then she doesn't seem all that into french after oral.

As for me I have now problem kissing my girl straight after I had my cock in her mouth, which doesn't happen often anyways.

So how about you, kitty licking + french kissing = yum yum or no way? If you're a dude how about sucky then kissy?

b0und (enquiring minds want to know)

im not into oral (receiving) so i never encounter that problem, when i finish him off orally i dont really kiss him, no need for him to taste his own juice, when I just do oral we then switch to sex and it's go time, no kissing, straight up sex, he's also taller so kissing him is hard due to height mismatch :D

When I first did it I braced myself to have a taste of MY own medicine of a new meaning. Wasn't bad at all. I almost kiss just to thank him for doing it. Notice my attitude towards cunnilingus poll really doesn't have many responses considering almost every guy says they do it. This is only an issue IF you go downtown, you know? Take the poll (pretty) please.

As a chick, I think it's hoootttttt to have him kiss me afterwards........but that's just me...

women often have such issues with a guy and the smell we have on our mouth, it reminds them the names like "fish" and "clam" and other nasty smelling things that are associated with the vajay jay..

as for a guy... I'm sure women just love the smell and taste of stale piss and nut jam..

advice to one and all, clean before, often, and if you won't do it then don't expect her to do it..

my ex would grab my hand and lick my fingers and loved to kiss me after.

i dont really like to kiss a girl directly after i blew in her mouth. if she warmed me up no big deal.

Wow you guys really think about this stuff a LOT!
In the heat of passion I think very little, fuck like an animal, and do whatever I'm inclined too. I've kissed after a bj I'm sure, but do I specifically remember it?? No.
My favorite sex is when it ends with all involved sweating, gasping for air, sticky, giggling, bed ripped apart, pillows on the floor, rug burns in places that don't make sense, silly "I can't tell my friends about this" grins.

Top Bottom