Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

To the chicks: What makes you give a total stranger a positive response?

stretch

If you just meet someone out, what seperates the guys you give a positive response to, from the ones you give a negative response to? Is it looks, personality, or what? How much does money have to do with it? Or, do you respond to any strangers at all?

Peace,
stretch

honesty

Looks do count for a large extent - esp. where strangers are concerned.
But sometimes someone has a certain 'look' about them thats attractive.. its not tangible.
Maybe its charisma. A sense of humour and sincerity - if you can show them in the first couple of minutes - trust me she will take a second look.

Men who come on too strong? Don't do it!!! It shows a lack of finesse, class - and make's a woman feel like a piece of meat (which is probably how many men regard women LOL) - but try to connect on a more sincere level.

It's looks. If your a frog they wouldnt give you a fuckin second of their time. No matter how nice you are.
If you look good, your in, No matter how mean you are.

Depends on the situation. Usually, don't come up to a girl that looks like she is busy, or is on her way somewhere.

A nice smile is the best way to attract my attention. Good hygine of course as well.

smile, attractive physically, conversational, good hygiene, sense of humor
If he thinks he's 'all that & a bag of chips', I'm not interested- he's already his biggest fan.

I have to thank God and my parents for the good looks.

I seem to do pretty well with the ladies. It always helps to get a little more info, so I can be on top of things... literally (just kidding).

Thanks,
stretch

8pack said:
It's looks. If your a frog they wouldnt give you a fuckin second of their time. No matter how nice you are.
If you look good, your in, No matter how mean you are.

Well, I guess than you're out bra.

if i took out my weiner, and then put a luminous condom on, switched of the light and started a light show, would that work?

i think being well dressed and groomed helps a lot

A nice smile, sparkling eyes, a witty remark and someone that can look me straight in eye.

Oh and uh - clean fingernails.

:rolleyes:

Top Bottom