Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is it cheating if...

You guys are some of the first that I have ever heard respond this way. I agree with you, however I think that a lot of people say it wouldn't be cheating because they think of it in a fantasy type way and assume they would be invited to join in. I have argued many times that it would be cheating mostly because I would never invite my husband to join in because I couldn't handle "seeing" him bang another woman. I jokingly brought up a "what if" scenario and he said he wouldn't consider it cheating. But I am pretty sure that's because he assumed he would get to join in. Boy will he be let down when he reads this. lol

yea if i wasnt invited to join in,id file for divorce no lie lol

if there's kids involved, divorce isn't always the best solution. If my wife was cheating with another man, it certainly would be harder to deal with than if she was with another woman, but if she wouldn't include me, Dvorse would certainly be an option. One would hope that whatever she was getting out of the relationship, she would be able to share...

You guys are some of the first that I have ever heard respond this way. I agree with you, however I think that a lot of people say it wouldn't be cheating because they think of it in a fantasy type way and assume they would be invited to join in. I have argued many times that it would be cheating mostly because I would never invite my husband to join in because I couldn't handle "seeing" him bang another woman. I jokingly brought up a "what if" scenario and he said he wouldn't consider it cheating. But I am pretty sure that's because he assumed he would get to join in. Boy will he be let down when he reads this. lol

Well now, that's a twist. In this case you are both cheating. You're not liking him joining in and he's not liking you leaving him out. LOL!

If he knows and consents your swinging, leaving him out your selfish.

Cheating is behind their back.

If your being deceptive, of course its cheating. My fiancee is bi, and we've discussed the issue. I don't have a problem if she wants to fuck around with another girl for fun as long as A. she is respectful to me in the process ex: doesn't lie to me, and doesn't deny my existance by telling the girl shes single. And B. her relationship with her girl toy does not negatively impact our relationship with each other. Other than that, it really has nothing to do with me. She frequently brings a girl home for both of us. As long as theres an understanding and no one is being misled or hurt, its all good.

is it cheating if you have 5 kids to feed?

Top Bottom