Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the best blowjobs?????

Damn thats a hell of a first post! You must be horny as hell to just jump on a board and post that. Why dont you give me a few blowjobs to practice that way when you give your boyfriend one you will be a pro.

He will thank you for it.....trust me
smile.gif

LET ME SPELL IT OUT FOR YOU:

S - W - A - L - L - O - W

------------------
WHERE DO I GET FINA AND FINA KITS? SUPPLEMENTS? NEEDLES? STEROID PROFILES? SCAMMER LISTS? ETC, ETC, ETC.

NEWBIES, CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW AND GET YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED AT THESE FINE SITES.

UPDATED WEEKLY

<A HREF="http://www.fortunecity.com/olympia/shaq/324/" TARGET=_blank>
06d466e0.gif
06e5a6e0.gif
06fc86e0.gif
</A>

then, just when he's ready to cum...put his cock in your left or right cheek, near your molars...and BITE down as HARD as you can!!! He'll LOVE IT!!!!

LMAO!!!!!! That was hilarious!!!!!!

smile.gif

------------------
Would you like a slice of my sweet peach, baby?!?! ^_~

SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWAL LOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW! SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWAL LOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW! SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWAL LOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW! SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWAL LOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW! SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWAL LOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW! SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWAL LOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW! SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWAL LOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW! SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWAL LOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW! SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWALLOW!SWAL LOW!SWALLOW!

... and then burp!

------------------
picture.gif

God damn, I'll take Frackal till he put it in his right or left cheek, then I'll nail him in the back of the neck with the shocker

I should say that I share most of the advices given below with some exceptions, that depends on the knowledge you have of what things your boyfriend likes the most, for example I do not think anyone would like her girlfriend suddenly peek his ass, even in the event that if you are able to stimulate his prostate you will blow off his brain, on the other side biting hard a dick is something I wouldnt like to feel, massaging nuts with your hand, even squeezing a bit while you are sucking is great, and either the control of the tempo, I mean you can handle the times for example when he is about to cum you slow the rhythm, for the guy not to cum, and then increase it for about three times, you can perform it sucking and then hand jobing faster; and something I like much is to have my girl sucking while I am cumming till I finish, the body feeling is great but also the psichological factor of watching a beautiful girl doing it, I can say there are women able to do it perfect without dripping a bit of cum.

A couple of my favs are:

1) Jacking me off while the head is in her mouth.

2) Licking my balls drives me wild...

3) As other posters have said, don't stay on the head too long when sucking...it tickles and, if prolonged, can actually make me lose an erection.
SIDE NOTE: This is not true for all guys, some guys love their cockhead sucked, some don't. I personally prefer for my head-giver to suck up and down the whole shaft.

4) Deep-throat that baby... the gag reflex is cool. It feels good (the slight, quick vibrations) and it also does wonders for the ego.

5) Apply pressure to the "taint"... the area between the scrotum sac and the rectum... feels GOOOOOD...

Top Bottom