Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Being a virgin: At what age does it become odd?

eat big said:
im kind of at a crossroads because I mean I've made it 19 years why not wait more? Why just lose it to some bottomless hole of emotion?
fuck that dude , go out and get you some snatch trust me , you will wanna smack yourself for waitin so long to get some

eat big said:
im kind of at a crossroads because I mean I've made it 19 years why not wait more? Why just lose it to some bottomless hole of emotion?

oh, you mean you want to have sex with a guy?

silverbackn said:
Wait for love, even if it isn't until marriage. Don't lose it to someone who means nothing to you.

I disagree. I mean, it's all relative and eatbigcak seems like a dude that would want to wait, so by all means ignore me. But for me, losing your v-card isn't a huge deal and doesn't need to be linked up with love. IMO, the experiences I have had involving my penis and a woman's vagina outweigh the fairytale factor of waiting for "love".

just my personal opinion.

KillahBee said:
I disagree. I mean, it's all relative and eatbigcak seems like a dude that would want to wait, so by all means ignore me. But for me, losing your v-card isn't a huge deal and doesn't need to be linked up with love. IMO, the experiences I have had involving my penis and a woman's vagina outweigh the fairytale factor of waiting for "love".

just my personal opinion.

That's what I'm thinking. It seems like any girl I meet is literally psychotic and used up. I don't want either of those which presents a problem.

eat big said:
That's what I'm thinking. It seems like any girl I meet is literally psychotic and used up. I don't want either of those which presents a problem.

The only issue with that, is that chicks don't exactly DECREASE in psychoticness or usedupgashedness as they and you get older.

eat big said:

To avoid the "what if or grass is greener" syndrome.

I'm not condoning "whorish" behavior, but I don't think there is nothing wrong with having experiences. Find out what you want and don't want.

Top Bottom