Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Art of Making Out....

SonnyBlack

sup bros...I had a quick question to ask you guys with experience. Now Ive seen many posts asking about how one goes about meeting girls and starting conversations with them and all that stuff....well this is a little different. My question concerned this: Once youve already gone out with a girl maybe once or twice or have hung out together for a couple of times or whatever....how do u go about getting to the next step. What I mean is what moves do u make when trying to get to the next level (getting the first kiss,leeting her know that u want to be more than friends , etc. ) How do u go from having gone out with a girl a couple of times...and then all of the sudden getting her to make out with you?? What moves do u guys make...what do u tell her...how do u get her in the mood for it or whatever. What lines do u feed her or what? Step by step how do u do it. Man i know how to meet girls and everything...but i usually lack in this department. Fellas hhelp out a fellow bro...with all your suggestions? Appreciated.

well it all really depends on the girl that ur trying to work ... if she's "been around" then its real easy for u ... go watch a movie but make sure u sit at the very top ... then when the lights go out start small talk with her and then slide ur hand into her pants ... u can prolly get her to blow u too
now if she's a goody goody girl just get her piss drunk :D

No lines...Dude just go with what feels right at the time!

Take a step back and think... If you use some stupid line.... What are you going to look like to this girl?

She'll let you know..."body language"

IE: If she has her tongue half way down your throat, and panting(moaning).. do a little touchy feelly.... and go from there!

good luck
bass

HEY -- Take charge! YOU want the kiss right? Then YOU lean in and get it. If you act shy, she'll sense it and think you don't know what you're doing. Next time you are in deep conversation or staring at her wondering what to do next, lean in slow and start kissing her...it'll go from there.

Top Bottom