Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Your best bulking diet??

I eat alot of clean food w/ 1 cheat day a week. I eat alot of lean beef,chicken, eggs, whole wheat pastas, brown rice, baked potatoes, ALOT of pb and honey sandwiches. I also like to eat alot of spinach, lettuce, carrots and broccoli. I take cytogainer 2 times a day.

Most important....i eat about 6-7 meals a day.

Gallon of milk a day and basically what backatit said. also, if you find yourself eating completely healthy and not gaining any weight, don't be afraid to drop in at McD's.

Pre and Post work out shakes, Eat right before bed and right upon waking up other than those 4 meals eat a late lunch, Lunch, Dinner and tuna cans inbetween.

Right there your at 6-7 meals plus consistant protein make sure to carb load to spike insulin.

why would u want to eat chicken breast in a bulking cycle? wouldnt u want to stick to red meat lean prok(if u cant afford red meat), with rice and patatos stuff like that?

flush in the am for about 2 hours on straight water and supps then its beast eating all day every 2 hours

keep it as clean as possible most meals... oatmeal+fruit breakfast of champs, chicken salads, slow cooked long grain brown rice, mixed nuts, soups, pwo i usually pigout tho on pizzas and pastas to get those cals up.

Basically just eat as much as I can and quadruple portion sizes wherever possible.

I'm currently trying this bulking diet with less cardio - I'm hoping to gain 6-8kilos of LBM this year, which I think at my height, will be as much as I asthetically want.

3300 cals

(1) Oats, flaxseed meal, milk, tuna

(2) salmon, 3 eggs, sweet potato, some salad veggies

(3) oats, whey, skim milk (pre-workout)

(4) whey, waxy maize, BCAA's, glutamine (PWO)

(5) kangaroo, eggs, sweet potato, veggies

(6) meat source (during night when I wake up)

Top Bottom