Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what would happen?

2smallsa

First i am 29 1.7m tall and 23% body fat.I work very hard in the gym,and i am growing.My problem is all the body fat.So my question is this, if i cut down on calories,and keep doing the same exercise routine,will i burn any body fat and grow? Or will i just burn body fat, or is this a bad idea all together? Your help is as always greatly appreciated.

I am somewhat in the same boat as you are -- I just upped my cardio -- but I expect to lose muscle as I lose my pounds... My goal is to lose the least amount of muscle possible... I have 11% bf more to lose til I start to get happy :)

2smallsa said:
First i am 29 1.7m tall and 23% body fat.I work very hard in the gym,and i am growing.My problem is all the body fat.So my question is this, if i cut down on calories,and keep doing the same exercise routine,will i burn any body fat and grow? Or will i just burn body fat, or is this a bad idea all together? Your help is as always greatly appreciated.

At your fairly high b.f., I think its possible intially for you to have both muscle gain and fat loss. Maybe for the first 1-2 months of resistance training, you could gain a small amount of muscle. You see it sometimes with people on biggest loser that they have developed muscles by the end

Possible to gain fat, but if hes been lifting for years and already has a decent size..so I'd say a cut is going to result in both fat and muscle loss. I have horrible genetics, so I tend to be pessimistic :jenscat

drop the calories by about 20 %. keep to low carbs, keep the cardio at least 4 time per week, preferably early in the morning or after working out. Keep working out hardd, and you'll keep your lean mass, with shedding bodyfat/

Top Bottom