Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What the fuck can I do about my diet!!!!!! How is it possible to gain with eating....

JD2001

I hear that you should eat at least 6 times a day. I hear that chicken breast is best for those 6 meals. If you add up eating 1 chicken breast that is 112 g with only 110 calories in 1 chicken breast how is it possible to reach 5000 calories a day if you eat say 12 chicken breasts which adds up to only 1,320 calories. How can I reach those extra 4000 calories. A protein shake has more calories than chicken breasts has. EVERYONE PLEASE LIST YOUR DIET. I AM 6'4 245 AND SHOULD GET ABOUT 5000 CALORIES A DAY. I USUALLY EAT 6 HAMBURGERS A DAY. 2 HAMBURGERS FOR 3 MEALS AND INBETWEEN I TAKE IN 4 PROTEIN SHAKES WITH 60 GRAMS OF PROTEIN EACH. I ALSO EAT ALOT OF SHIT INBETWEEN AND DONT GAIN ANY FAT, SO I MIGHT HAVE A FAST METABOLISM. Can someone help me with what type of carbs like rice and potatoes and how much at what times of the day i should eat them with. I think I should be getting 5000 cals, 500 grams of protein and 500 carbs a day. Maybe more if I decrease my fat intake from all those burgers and other shit I eat. Please help.

First, you gotta tell us your goals. You cutting? bulking? maintaining? Thats important for developing your diet.

At 245 lbs, you don't need 5000 calories a day unless you're bulking. If you are looking to cut some fat, you need about 3400-3500 cals per day.

Drop those hamburgers cause that's just crap. Get some real food...you cannot live off burgers, protein shakes, and junk snacks.

Keep your metabolism up with your frequent meals. With your calorie needs, you can eat a 450-500 calorie meal every two hours, eight times a day. That'll take care of a sixteen-hour-day. If you have a shorter, 14-hour-day, have seven meals of 560 cals. Watch the size of your meals. If you eat too much at one time, your body will store the extra, probably as fat.

Plan your meals ahead of time to prevent your snacking tendancies between meals. But if you eat frequently, you won't be hungry, and thus, won't feel the urge to snack out.

You don't necessarily want to totally decrease or eliminate your fat intake. Eating fat is very important in a diet.

It is really okay to eat more than just chicken breasts. Not only are you gonna kill six chickens a day, but you will deprive yourself of nutrients not supplied in chicken breasts. Also, if you eat only chicken breasts that total 1300 calories, you are gonna go into starvation mode and store everything you eat.

You need a well-balanced diet of protein, carbs, and fats.

1-1.5g protein per lb of bodyweight. You can still have your chicken breasts, but twevle a day isn't necessary. Protein is also in tuna, salmon, and other fish, lean red meat, nuts, eggs, and cottage cheese.

Probably get around 1100-1200 calories from carbs. (measure this by the calorie rather than the gram). Good carbs include brown rice, whole wheat bread, and oatmeal, as well as fibrous veggies like broccoli. Have your carbs in the morning and early afternoon. Usually people have a carb breakfast, like a bowl of oatmeal or something. You shouldn't have any carbs in your last couple meals.

Eat about the same amount of fat calories as carbs (1100-1200). Don't be frightened by eating fat and avoid it. But your burgers are gonna give you only crap fat. Basically, you want mostly monounsaturated fats, some polyunsaturated, and limited saturated. Nuts, flax, olive oil, whole eggs, and natural peanut butter are the best sources of fat.

Lastly, post your workout schedule.

~dE

What about post workout and pre workout meals. What should I eat? Would that be one of the 6 meals. Would MRP's work in place of some of those meals. What times of day would you eat. Every 3-4 hours. When should I take in protein shakes. I am very knowledgeable on training and drugs but the diet thing that bodybuilders need confuses me. I read to many different things about a bodybuilders diet. I need to plan a diet for gaining, maintaing, and one for fat loss. Is there any good books out their that has good info. Someone please help

for post workout, try 1 g / KILOGRAM of bodyweight in SIMPLE carbs. (apple juice, dextrose, etc).
100g for bulking is accepted for the big guys like you.

also, supplement this with some whey.

this will refill your muscles when they need it the most, the fastest.

pre workout is not necessary, but you could consider carbs, as it might give you an extra edge.

peace

Dude try the search button at the top of the page above on diets. There's a lot of info on this subject also sample diets to follow.

Top Bottom