Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Regular Casein or Micellar Casein?

Smokescreen

Experienced Noob
Platinum
I know Micellar is better to use. But those that use gear....does it really matter? Can I still get benefits with regular casein?

Absolutely, if you're juicing then don't worry about micellar. Actually, milk isolate is 80% casein 20% whey and is mildly processed so it too contains many of the sub fractions. The reason regular casein doesn't is the harsh processsing used to produce it. The protein factory has milk isolate for $5.99 a pound.

Go to proteinfactory webstie please. check out Aussie casein and milk isolate. I was thinking for MRP to do 50/50 CFM whey/Aussie. What do you think? And for night time, Micellar is great...but expensive. Would you say just use 100% all Aussie??? Or milk isolate?

yep, that's the breakdown of milk isolate...80% Casein and 20% whey. It's ultra filtered unlike regular casein which is subject to a ph change to seperate the whey from the casein which destroys some subfractions. Milk isolate maintains all of the casein and whey sub fractions as well as maintaining high levels of magnesium and calcium, milk isolate is highly under rated IMO.

Top Bottom