Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

RawMCC™ the No Bloat Pure Creatine

OMEGA

Many Creatines can cause a type or edema with usage.
Many of them can also cause stomach discomfort.
This is tied to 2 things.

1: Poor synthesis (the creating the actual product)

2: Impurities either within the product itself, or added to it by faulty machinery/bi-products.

RawMCC is as Pure as it gets...

And also Makes you Radically Strong in the gym:artist:

Please take a moment to Read for more Info:)---> RawMCC™

yeah I remember the old creatine monohydrate like 10-13 years ago. That shit was like swallowing Gulf coast sand, made my stomach upset, and never saw or felt a single effect from it. RawMCC is THE ONLY creatine that has ever worked for me. And you can really tell the difference in strength.

The old formula worked great for me - received minimal bloat from it compared to others I tried.

What's the difference between the Genetic Raw essentials line and this?

It is identical but has about 15% more active now at the same price
The bottles are heat sealed .

I use this product and love it. I don't get any bloat from it either. I just wanted to let the ladies know that it is good for us women as well. :) Good stuff!

Interesting. How's it compare in terms of effectiveness to creatine ethyl ester? I've used CEE in the past to avoid the bloat women (including me) get from CM, but dear God that stuff tasted like ass, so I never resupplied.

Thankyou Phoenix :)

RW :)

MCC ( in RawMCC) and CEE in Pump3d are the "key" creatines I feel.

Which is WHY we use Both at www.OmegaBodyBuilding.com

CEE has a higher "peak and trough" as the body assimilates it Quickly.
And that peak in my humble opinion is great preworkout.
(Ideal for Pump3d)

MCC is hydrolyzed gradually and you get a gradual feeding into Cells throughout the day.
RawMCC is a beyond micronized, and is convenient to use and adds Chelated Mag+ which in and of itself can cause Strength Increases.

Top Bottom