Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Amazing" low-cal, low-carb, high-protein sweet and tasty diet dessert

plornive said:
Ok, tofu-phobes, it is time to eat some phytoestrogens because this shit tastes damn good.

Buy one 12 oz. package of MoriNu Light Silken Tofu, any consistency. Have 4 medium strawberries, some Splenda/artificial-sweetener, a plate, a knife, a fork and possibly a microwave on hand. Mash the tofu on the plate. Spinkle the Splenda/artificial-sweetener on the tofu while mixing the mashed pieces up. Cut each strawberry into 8 pieces by cutting it in 3 orthogonal directions (each perpendicular to each other, you get the picture). Put them on top of the tofu. To warm it, microwave it for 25-30 seconds if desired.

~150 calories, 20g protein, 2g fat (soybean oil), 10-11g of carbs (less than 1/2 fructose) and quite a bit of fiber.

People in my office thought I was a freak.

ok, my question is...is that Tofu ready for consuption or is it RAW? I THINK some tofu needs to be cooked first...but I am not sure about the MoriNu Light Silken Tofu....

Silken style tofu is primarily used for creams, sauces, dressings, smoothies, etc. I just open up my box, blend it up with some protein powder and you have a nice pudding. Its great.

Ryan

for stif fry's used firm or extra firm blocked tofu.

Top Bottom