Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

~~PhoenixS ~~ 9 week Case Study of a Natural Female Transformation

Wow! This is gonna be really fun to watch. Good luck Phoenix. Omega is extremely helpful, huh?!

Great job getting started. I haven't visited this site in a long time but will have to check in more often now. Yay~

Wow! This is gonna be really fun to watch. Good luck Phoenix. Omega is extremely helpful, huh?!

Great job getting started. I haven't visited this site in a long time but will have to check in more often now. Yay~

oh please do!! we miss you soooooo much!!

Ah the Omega legs workouts... killler!!

Good luck!! again! lol :)

HEHE dont remind her! :) she hates/loves the intensity we use

Thanks for saying hai Swede! L()

I just finished another good workout today. I am really beat right now, The bent over rows really take a lot out of you. "they wallup you" as OMEGA says. lol

I am feeling really good already. My body is already thanking me for killing it. ;)

My diet Macros are simple:

1 Gram of Protein . per pound of calculated LBM
1.3 Grams plus of Carbs per pound of calculated LBM depended on on/off training days.
Fat is under 60 gram per day

I can't lie.. OMEGA eats very "Spartan" he believes in simplicity of diet so long as you get key things. Flavoring your food when healthy is so key.

I use herbs liberally and mild/low sodium flavorings. I want my food to taste good, but still be good for you. Nobody wants to feel like they are eating cardboard. ;) It's hard to stay on track with your diet if it doesn't taste good to you.

I will also have one cheat meal a week. and a cocktail ;)
I will not be doing a cheat "day" because if I did I would probably be gorging all day long. One cheat meal and I am satisfied enough with that one treat and stay on track.

I am beat!! Today was leg day and it totally kicked my ass, but I LOVE it. I also learned a trick this week from a new friend about wearing a hoodie to help the bar from not hurting me on the smith machine. My gosh it works wonders.

Diet today was on.

I am feeling great already. I can already see some changes and feel it in my clothes. My butt is already starting to pop out nicely. YAY!!!

I am beat!! Today was leg day and it totally kicked my ass, but I LOVE it. I also learned a trick this week from a new friend about wearing a hoodie to help the bar from not hurting me on the smith machine. My gosh it works wonders.

Diet today was on.

I am feeling great already. I can already see some changes and feel it in my clothes. My butt is already starting to pop out nicely. YAY!!!

Great job! I had a leg day too! killer! Keep it up!! :)

I am feeling a little bad today. Please please please let it just be allergies and not a cold coming on, I don't need yet another set back. :( Today is my off day so I plan to be LAZY and hopefully I will wake up tomorrow feeling fine and ready to train. *fingers crossed*

Top Bottom